Performances

Justin's P.O.V
"I'm so sorry we couldn't be there, babygirl." I pouted through the phone. "But we're all here and we're gonna watch it, we're excited." I chuckled softly.

"No, it's okay, I understand. And you guys are great, thank you. I hope you enjoy it!" I heard her melodic voice ring through the phone, making my heart flip. "But I have to go, I'm about to go on in about ten minutes." She sighed.

"You're gonna kill it, babe. I'll call you after, okay? I love you, bye." I hung up and instantly jogged to the TV, sitting in front of it.

"If she trips on stage and I laugh, I'm sorry in advance." Za put his arms up in surrender, making me laugh and roll my eyes.

"Why change a habit?" I raised my eyebrow at him before looking back at the TV.

"It's not my fault your girl manages to fall almost every time she performs, and I just happen to have a good view." He laughed to himself.

"Shush, she's on." Hailey quietened us and she sat in the couch.

"Please welcome, Miss [Y/N] [Y/L/N]!" I watched and listened as the crowd cheered and [Y/N] came on stage, looking as beautiful as ever.

I watched her sing and dance with so much confidence. "Doesn't she look beautiful?" I smiled proudly at the screen, only wishing I could be there.

"She does, dude. I wish I was getting some of that." Khalil muttered, making me roll my eyes but feel proud and smug. "That girl sure can sing though, damn."

"Fuck, I wish she was here right now." I huffed, my eyes never leaving her body, my mind racing and my heart exploding.

"You'd be banging her brains out if she was here, we get it." Za chuckled and smirked at me.

"You said it, not me." I held my hands up surrender. "I am definitely having phone sex tonight." I murmured under my breath, making Za glance over at me as I grinned at him.

I turned to see Hailey sat quietly, looking nowhere in particular. "You okay?" I tapped her thigh as she sat next to me.

"Yeah, I'm good. [Y/N]'s hot, we get it." She rolled her eyes and slumped further in her seat, making me frown.

"What?" I chuckled, my eyes glancing back to the TV, wanting them to stay there as the camera showed [Y/N]'s gleaming face.

"Nothing, just go back to drooling over your girlfriend." She sighed, running a hand through her hair.