Rough Nights

Justin's P.O.V
Groaning, I rolled over and stretched. Feeling the sheets against my bare waist. Bringing my palm up to my eyes and rubbing them as they adjusted.

Throwing the sheet off my body, I saw it was only 5:30am. I let out a low groan as I looked over to see [Y/N] turned away from me, her hair dishevelled and wild. Looking further down, something caught my eye.

"Shit." I whispered as I spotted the colour red in the middle of the whiteness of the bedsheets, just next to [Y/N].

I refrained from cringing, knowing it was natural and nothing to be disgusted by. Standing up, I made my way to the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

I turned both the hot and cold taps, letting the water fill the bathtub. Whilst it was filling, I grabbed the bubblebath and a bath bomb and poured in the necessaries.

"Justin, what are you doing? Come back to bed." I heard [Y/N] whine from the bedroom. Hearing her shuffle around, I walked out of the bathroom and over to her, squating down next to her.

"Babe, I'm running you a hot bath. You leaked a little so I thought you'd wanna clean up and stuff." I spoke quietly as I rubbing her arm.

"God, why was I born a girl? I'm sorry." She huffed cutely and pouted, causing me to let out a low chuckle.

"It's okay, babygirl. It happens, it's not your fault." I leaned up and pecked her forehead before going to check on the bath. Turning the taps off, I placed a towel on the side and put the bath bomb and soaps on top of it for her.

"Do we have any more sheets?" She asked from the other room as I'm assuming she discarded the dirty sheet into the hamper to be washed tomorrow.

"I'll sort that out, babe. You go get in and relax." I came out of the bathroom to see her looking through the cupboards.

"Are you sure? Thank you for this, baby." She pressed her lips down onto mine, her arms coming around my waist. "I'm glad you didn't freak out and leave me." She chuckled slightly as her head rested on my chest.

"It's the least I could do. And it was a shock at first but I understand that it's natural and nothing to be creeped out by. Although, I did think you'd been stabbed at first." I laughed as I kissed her forehead once again and let her go.

"Believe me, with these cramps, it feels like I'm being stabbed." She tapped her lower stomach before turning to walk away and into the bathroom.

"You should've told me, babe. Once you've finished your bath, we can get back in bed and I'll rub your stomach for you." I smiled at her, proceeding to get back into bed and wait for her.