Shut Your Mouth* (Jason McCann)

Walking into the house, I heard faint mumbling. I threw my bag on the couch and slipped my shoes off.

I walked into the kitchen to see Jason sat on the counter. I would've smiled but - for the hundredth time in the last few weeks - men were crowding the kitchen. Not just men, men I didn't know, men with guns. I stopped in my tracks.

"Babygirl," Jason said, he smiled as he was jumping off the countertop. "Hey." His hand trailed around my waist and pulled me close.

"Hi." I looked up at him and felt the familiar wave of happiness as I looked up at him gazing lovingly down at me.
His lips met mine then. He was rough as he pushed against me. He pulled away almost instantly. "I missed you."

I nodded. "What's going on?" I asked, looking around the crowded kitchen as some faces stared back at me.

I asked even though I knew; whenever they were here, something was happening. They were planning something important and I knew Jason didn't really want me here when it was like this.

"Oh, it's nothing, baby. Just business." He pulled me into the living room and pressed me up against the wall. He hummed before pressing his lips against mine again, this time he slipped his tongue between my teeth. His hands travelled past my hips and to my ass, he squeezed it in each hand. "You're so sexy. I love you." He said while moved down to my neck where he left open-mouthed kisses.

"Jason, stop." I said, I was unable to move anywhere so I simply shoved him away by his shoulders. "I'm just gonna go upstairs, I'll see you later, yeah?" I didn't give him time to reply as I walked away.

"Baby?" He asked, watching me as I grabbed my bag and my jacket before heading for the stairs. "[Y/N], don't ignore me." He ordered, but I did.

Once I'd got to our bedroom, I simply sat down on the swivel chair that sat near the desk and sighed. I spun helplessly.

The room was silent, even though every now and then I heard the faint sound of laughter coming from downstairs, and I couldn't help but think back to the time Jason had taken me in this particular chair.

I had been working all night while he was free of work to do, after he tried so hard to get me to stop what I was doing, he got frustrated and gave up.

That was until I had finished what I had to get done and he got somewhat angry and demanded that if I insisted on sitting there all night instead of spending time with him, that he was going to fuck me there since I 'loved it so much'. I felt my stomach flip as I remembered the uncomfortable but exciting night.

I could still hear the muttering coming from downstairs and I felt myself becoming both annoyed and scared at the same time. I wanted nothing more than to go down there and tell them to leave, and maybe even tell Jason to leave but I knew it was important and I knew I would never have the confidence.

I was exhausted and tired of the same thing everyday. The same feeling of being on the outside with no idea what was happening, or if my boyfriend was going to come home the next night, I was tired of being scared.

I watched TV for a good few hours, I wasn't sure when they were going to be leaving but the second I heard the scraping of chairs and the shuffling, I felt relief wash over me.

"Yeah, alright. I'll see you guys in the morning." I heard Jason's voice near the stairs and my heart jumped.

"Don't be banging your girlfriend for too long, we've got a busy day tomorrow, McCann." I flinched when laughter followed the man's deep voice.

"C'mon, man. Leave her out of it." I shuffled uncomfortably under the sheets.

They exchanged a few more words before I heard the door slam and the sound of Jason whistling a tune as his feet touched each step. He stopped when he entered our room.