Hidden Feelings

"You're so perfect, baby." Justin trailed wet kisses down your neck, biting every so often. "How did I manage to get you?"

"You're pretty hot yourself, J." You chuckled as you tugged on his hair, feeling the pleasure run through you.

Hiding behind the wall of Justin's house, you'd been tugged away from the group by Justin because he 'needed to feel his skin on yours'. You rolled your eyes at him when he first said that but it was turning out to be a good idea.

"Do you think it's time to tell everyone about us?" Justin rasped as his lips fell lower down your chest.

"I don't know, I feel like they'd still make a big deal out of it, are we ready for that?" You spoke with your eyes closed, unable to really concentrate with the wetness of his lips touching your skin.

"Maybe you're right. Besides, meeting in secret just to do this is kinda fun." He smirked against you before bringing his lips back up to yours and pushing down on them.

"True, and you kn-" You were interrupted when you heard a loud cough coming from beside you both.
You both snapped your head to the side to see Hailey stood with her arms folded, her face showing a thousand emotions.

"H-Hailey." Justin stuttered, chuckling nervously. "Hi."

"What's going on here?" She spoke with more of a stern tone than you thought was needed.

"Uh, n-nothing?" You also stuttered, surprising yourself as you pushed Justin off you.

"Cut the crap, I think it's pretty obvious." She snapped at you before shook her head. "How long has this been going on for?"

"Yeah, maybe it is." You chuckled. "We were actually thinking about telling everyone soon." You made conversation as you felt the awkward air rising for some reason.

"Oh yeah, but you know, they might make a big deal of it and you don't know if you're ready for that, right?" She spoke, her voice seeming to break.

"Oh, you heard." You stated the obvious, your voice trailing off.

Looking over at Justin, he'd quietened down and stood awkwardly next to you. You looked at him for help and he widened his arms and dramatically shrugged causing you to roll your eyes.
Hailey's mind, on the other hand, was racing. Catching the boy she was in love with kissing another girl wasn't easy, and knowing she couldn't say anything was worse. She sighed before regaining herself.

"Well, I'm, uh, I'm happy for you guys. You're perfect for each other." She smiled weakly. "I-I've gotta go." She stumbled away quickly, causing your eyebrows, as well as Justin's, to furrow deeply as you looked at each other.

Little did you both know.