Alone Time*

Y/N's P.O.V
"I'm so glad we're finally able to have some alone time." Justin whispered in my ear as he slid the straps of my bra down my arms, keeping his gaze on me. "It's been so long."

I let out a satisfied sigh, feeling relaxed for the first time in a few months. "I know, we need this." I smiled up at him.

He let out a moan in agreement, trailing his hands up and down my body soothingly. His lips pressed against mine hungrily, I carried on until I had to pull away for air.

His hands ran around my back and down to my ass, pulling my trousers down by the top teasingly, along with my underwear.

I moved my hands up his chest, moving down quickly to grab the end of his shirt and pulling it up over his head, my hands returning to his toned chest, lightly tracing his tattoos.

"Baby." I moaned, feeling his hands on my skin. By now, I was completely bare beneath him.

"I forgot how beautiful you actually are." He chuckled deeply, his hand roaming my body and landing on my right boob, pinching it, making me gasp. "Mm." He hummed softly as he watched me.

"Justin," I breathed out, pulling him down by his neck roughy.

"What? What is it, baby?" He smirked as he watched me writhe beneath him.

"Don't tease me." I almost growled as the frustration that'd built up over the past few months began to release. I rolled us over so I straddled him, my breath heavy.

"Damn, babe." He smirked, his nails digging into my thighs. "Eager, are we?" He leaned up and left a wet kiss on my throat, his lips lingering.

I giggled softly, leaning down to peck his neck, I rolled my tongue across it afterwards. "Ride me already." He breathed against my hair, grabbing my ass in his hands.

"Whatever you say." I pressed my lips onto his, parting my lips. I tried pulling away to position myself, but his head moved forward and instantly closed the gap between us again, as though it was never there.

Before we knew it, I was starting to move my hips forwards and backwards repeatedly as he moved inside me, earning a moan from Justin. My hands rested lightly on his chest, my fingernails digging into his skin every so often.

"You're so hot like this, why don't we do this position more often? Are we insane?" He hissed, his head falling back against the plump pillows. "Fuck me, this is good." His eyes clenched shut as he absorbed the pleasure.

"I don't know, J." I chuckled, my head falling back and my eyes landing on the ceiling. "And I'm kind of in the middle of that." I chuckled lightly.

His hand wandered round the back of my thighs and slapped my ass, the sound echoed through the room. All the while his eyes burned into my chest as the motion I was carrying out caused my boobs to move rapidly. Curious, he leaned over and wrapped his soft, pink lips around my nub, using his tongue to lap at it slowly. His eyes now shifted from my skin to my face as my breath hitched in pleasure.

"Baby." I moaned loudly, rocking my hips faster and harder, Justin bucked his hips up to meet my movements, making the pleasure intensify. "That feels so good." I complimented, my hands running up and down my thighs.

"Are you gonna cum already?" He rubbed my ass sensually, making me nod rapidly as my eyes shut. "In that case.." He trailed off, surprising me by flipping us over.

"W-What?" I stuttered, unsure of the reasoning behind his actions.

"Don't get me wrong, you being on top is one of my favourites, but I just feel like I can give you a better orgasm when I'm on top." He pecked down my neck and towards my chest as he started to speed up his thrusts, his arms resting next to my head. I flushed at his generousity.

He breathed heavily, a concentrated expression took over his face as he brought me to my high, and what seemed to me his own in the process.

"Shit." He whispered against my forehead.

"Oh, God." I moaned, over and over, as I felt myself becoming undone due to his hard thrusts that hit me in all the right places. "I-I'm-"

"You're so beautiful when you're like this." His breath was shaking, his thrusts became sloppy as he reached his own high. "Oh, fuck." His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he clutched the sheets next to my head.

We both collapsed next to each other, only the sounds of our heavy panting could be heard. Neither of us said a word; we were both spent from the first night together in months.