Restlessness

The moonlight gleamed through the curtains as your eyes opened once again. You let out a soft groan as you rolled over, seeing Justin lightly snoring as he sleeped peacefully. His face looked adorable while he slept; he looked so content and at peace.

You sighed and listened to his soft breathing to try and sooth you, but you instantly felt uncomfortable and shuffled on to your back. You stared up at ceiling, folding your arms over your chest. You felt your head begin to pound; that familiar feeling of wanting to sleep but it being able to ran through you.

You huffed heavily, rolling over onto your side, facing away from Justin as he slept. You rolled your eyes at him, wishing to be that lucky. You let out another groan in annoyance.

"[Y/N], will you please stop moving." He spat groggily, his eyes never opening and his body never faltering.
"I'm sorry," You whined, throwing your head back on the pillow. "I can't get comfortable." You pouted.

"Well, get comfortable and stop moving." He muttered, still not flinching.

You practically whimpered as your back started to become pained. In response, you heard Justin sigh in what could only be annoyance, or sympathy. You felt him snake his arm around your waist and pull you into his bare chest, feeling his warm embrace made your body relax instantly.

"Just relax, and try and get some sleep." He mumbled softly in your ear, his thumb tracing circles on your hip.
"I can't sleep with you fidgeting around constantly and you're scary when you're cranky." He chuckled lightly.

"Thank you." You whispered, feeling your eyes droop shut eventually.