Unexpected Sights (Part Three)*

Sighing deeply, you turned the engine off in your car that sat in the driveway of the house you shared with Justin. When you left, you knew you wouldn't be back for a while, but it'd been three weeks and you just missed him.

Climbing out and walking up to the door, you knocked on the door, not even checking to see if it was open. Waiting a few minutes, it eventually opened to reveal a tired looking Justin.

"Hi." You almost whispered as you witnessed his beauty after so long, he was beautiful, no matter how exhausted.

"[Y/N]." He breathed out as he crashed his body into yours, his arms wrapping tightly around your body. "I-I missed you so fucking much."

You breathed in his scent for the first time in three weeks. "I missed you too." You mumbled, secretly hating yourself for how much you felt you needed his presence, you wouldn't have been back this soon otherwise.

"Come in." He moved a side, let you walk in and take a seat on the couch you left him sobbing next to just a short time ago. "Are you back? Please tell me you're back." He pleaded as he sat down next to you.

"I'm back, Justin. But what you did, I can't let that go so easily. I need time."

"Fuck, I'm so sorry. I understand, baby. I'm just so glad you haven't left me for good." He rubbed his face with the palm of his hands.

"Have you even slept?" You questioned him as your hand rested on his back.

He let out a deep sigh before shaking his head. "A little, I guess, but not as much as I'd have liked to." He mumbled, shrugging his shoulders.

"You need rest." You spoke quietly, leaning closer to him, staring at him with concern.

"No, I wanna make this up to you first." He turned to look at you, his eyes wandering from your eyes to your lip, licking his own as he did so.

"How?" Your voice cracked a little as you stated at him, he didn't respond, he just lazily pressed his lips against yours.

And it didn't stop there, he moved them away, only to bring them back again. His hands brought you closer to him.

"Let me make it up to you." He rasped, his eyes still hooded slightly from lack of sleep.

"Fine, but only if you get some sleep afterwards." You bargained with him, bringing your lips to his neck.

"Deal." He moaned, his hands trailed up your shirt, but instantly deciding to pull it over your head. "You're so beautiful, I've missed you." His lips found your chest and gave it some attention.

Justin didn't fuck you that night, he loved you, at least most of the time. He was loving and caring rather than hard and rough, but still managed to pleasure you.

"Fuck, I love you." He moaned as he thrusted against you, feeling his skin hit yours every other moment.

"Oh, Jay." You gasped as you bucked your hips up out of nowhere. "I've missed this." You admitted, which you didn't plan on doing.

"I'm glad. Did you end up finding someone to fuck you?" He growled as his thrust became harder as he remembered your exact words.

"I-I didn't even think about it, I couldn't." You whimpered as your hands gripped the bedsheets beneath you.

"Good, because only I can make you feel this." He demonstrated by slamming into you, making your body tremble. "You can't ever leave me, baby. It's me and you. Always.

"Mhm." You were unable to speak as your felt your body begin to ignite as hotness rushed through your body.

"Are you going to cum?" He breathed heavily from above you, feeling his own high around the corner. "Shit, me too." He threw his head back.

Profanities left your moans and mixed with the small whispers Justin let out as you both slowly came down from your high, your bodies still shaking like crazy as your chest rose and fell at a rapid speed.

You had full intentions of talking to Justin and have him explain what the hell was going through his mind when he did was he did, but right now, you knew his sleep and energy were to be put first.

"I'm here, baby. Now get some sleep." You ran your hand through his hair, already feeling his body relaxing under your touch.