Love and Fights (Part Two)

"Princess?" You heard a low whisper come from the small crack in the door, making you sigh deeply from under the covers.

You didn't move or falter as you stayed quiet. "Are you awake?" He shuffled in side slowly and closed the door, the light from outside disappearing as he did so, leaving you both in complete darkness.

You wasn't sure if you wanted to speak to him yet, you wasn't sure if you were ready, but you knew that you weren't going to get out of the situation so you had to face. Letting out a deep sigh was the indication that Justin needed.

"I'm so sorry, [Y/N]." Justin made his way to the bed and sat on the edge of it, looking down at you as your head emerged from underneath the covers.
"I can't even forgive myself, I don't know how I expect you to." He laughed shamefully, shaking his head.

"You're stupid." You whispered simply as you looked up at him, no expression taking over your face.

"I know," He groaned, his elbows resting on his thighs as his hands grazed over his face. "I'm so stupid, I don't know what came over me." He sighed deeply with regret.

It was quiet between the two of your for a moment, it wasn't awkward but it wasn't exactly comfortable, for either of you. You watched him closely as he seemed overly interested in his hands.

"You know I'm here for you, right?" Glancing over at you worriedly, he wanted nothing more than to take you in his arms and hug your tightly, in that moment, he just wanted forgiveness.

"Mhm." You nodded, but kept quiet so he could add more, which you knew he was going to.

"Good, because I am. 100%. I care so much and I want to be here for you. I know you don't need me; You're so strong and I admire you with every fibre in my body for that. I don't have any relevant answer to why I said what I did, but please know that I didn't mean it." By now, he was knelt down beside the bed, his fingers playing with the corner of the covers as the words left his mouth speedily. "I know it must be difficult for you, and I know it must hurt and ache and I know it isn't easy, but I know you can fight it. And I know that I'm going to be here for you. Always." His hand reached over and caressed your cheek that was only slightly covered by the sheets.

"You're stupid, but I love you." Your voice croaked as it was in between a low mutter and a whisper.

"You don't have to forgive me yet, I know I don't. But I'll make it up to you, I promise." His soft fingertips drew shapes and patterns on the surface of your skin, causing shivers and tingles to run down your body.

"I forgive you, I know you were just angry." You spoke softly, your words causing happiness to run through Justin's body.

"You're so great, I don't deserve you." He muttered, a pout making its way onto his face as he leaned down and buried his face deep into your neck.

"Maybe you do, maybe you don't. I'm still staying though." You ran your hand through his hair, knowing he loved it. As always, an appreciative groan emitted from his throat.

"I love you." He moved his head and looked into your eyes, but only once did his eyes scan your face, taking in every marking, flaw, indent in your skin.