Coconut Water*

This image is based on the song Coconut Water by Milk and Bone🌸

The feeling of Justin's lips on my neck was all I could focus on when it happened. The taste of his tongue stayed with me long after we went our separate ways. He consumed me.

"Mm." His legs tangled with mine while he moved his fingers along my stomach. We lay together in the silence. "That was amazing. Where'd you learn to do that thing with your hips?" He chuckled, bringing his lips onto my neck, I smirked in order to stop the smug expression take over my face at his acknowledgment, and enjoyment, of my new skills.

I reached over to the table beside the bed and take my glass of coconut water, taking a few sips before putting it back in its previous place. "I don't kiss and tell. Or in this situation, fuck and tell." I grinned, he stayed quiet. Taking advantage of the silence returning, I closed my eyes and sighed.

It was long before one of us spoke up and broke the silence. Long enough for me to feel my body relaxing against the warmth of Justin's skin.

"I don't like the fact you leave me making me feel like I'm the only one that can pleasure you, just for you to have a thousand other guys who are fucking you on the side." He was quiet as a mouse, maybe even quieter, if that was possible. It's rare that Justin and I have conversations that go further than asking how each other's day has been, so when these conversations arise, I start mentally writing my will.

I don't speak - what does he want me to say? "Okay, sorry Justin. I'll excuse the fact that you run home to your girlfriend after every fuck session we have and let go of my free will to have sex with whoever I want, just because you're a little bit upset by the idea of it." I refuse.
"[Y/N]." Justin sounded confused, and irritated.

I sighed. "What?"

"Did you not hear what I just said?" I felt him pull away from me a little.

"Mhm." I bit the inside of my cheek. But I knew it wasn't enough to stop my building aggravation when my mouth fell open involuntarily. "Are you saying you want me to just see you, and only you? That you want me to put all my interest into you?" I too, started moving away slightly.

He moved his hand and ran it across his head, almost forgetting he no longer had a full head of hair to run his hand through. (I was also pretty upset when I suddenly had nothing to pull on). "In a perfect world, that would be how I'd have it. But I know I can't ask you to do that." He didn't look at me.

"No, you can't." I pulled at the threads of the cover.

He pulled me closer. I suddenly felt his breath on my neck. "At least let me prove to you that you don't need anyone else but me to be satisfied." He whispered, giving my ear a subtle lick.

"Only if you let me do the same." I knew how he would react, but I said it anyway.

"[Y/N]," He sighed heavily, collapsing back against the pillows and headboard. His hands rested at each side of me, all of a sudden, they weren't touching me, but still sat closely to my bare skin. "You know I can't. I can't leave her."

"Alright, fine." I shrugged, throwing the covers off my calmly. Before I could stand, he held me down.

"Don't leave. Alright? Stay." He almost sounded like he was pleading, which pleased me.