Secret Wishes

The second you laid eyes on him you were mesmerised and entranced. You'd seen photos, videos, posters, but in real life, nothing compared.

Steadying your breathing, you distracted yourself as you walked down the red carpet, discretely gliding your hands on your dress to discard the layer of sweat that had formed from seeing him a few feet away.

Hearing your name being chanted and multiple flashes going off in your presence, Justin turned his head away from the cameras and the interviewers and let his eyes trail up and down your body.

Looking over at him, you saw his eyes staring obviously in your direction. Your heart thumped in your chest as you carried on smiling and posing. Every glance over at him caused your heart to beat faster as he was still watching you. You secretly wished he'd talk to you, or that you'd have the courage to talk to him.

Walking over to one of the interviewers that was calling your name, you smiled politely but watched Justin's burning gaze out of the corner of your eye.

"[Y/N], it's so lovely to meet you, thank you for taking the time to do this." The interviewer started off, you nodded and smiled. "What's it like to be at an event like this? I'm aware you haven't done this very often." She pointed the long microphone in your direction.

"It's unreal, yeah, it still makes me nervous and I don't think it's actually sunk in that I'm around all these celebrities." You laughed, turning your head to see Justin looking away from you and towards the interviewer. You could only just hear what he was saying.

"No, no, I'm not dating anybody right now. But there's so many beautiful girls around, so we'll see." He joked and laughed with the man that held the microphone to him.

For some reason, your heart flipped, but you brushed it off.

"Who's your favourite celeb you've witnessed tonight so far?" The interviewer glanced around excitedly. "Oh, there's Justin Bieber! Hey, Justin!" She smiled and waved rapidly at him, causing him to chuckle and wave back. "I've interviewed him a lot, we're good friends." She chuckled.

You laughed at her before answering. "Uh, I've seen so many! Selena Gomez smiled at me earlier and I had to take a moment to breathe, honestly." You chuckled, your face heating up.

"Selena Gomez, huh? Does that mean there won't be anything going on between you and the Biebs?" She looked at you suggestively, making your face flush.

"I don't know, I've never even spoken to him, but we'll see." You chuckled, wanting to drop the conversation completely.

Once you were backstage getting ready to perform, you heard loud clicks on the floor and then a soft tap on your shoulder. Turning around, your body almost gave up on you as you saw the man you'd been practically drooling over all night.

"Hey," Justin smiled, but it curled up into a grin as he watched you. "It's great to finally meet you."

"Uh, i-it's great to meet you too!" You smiled enthusiastically, shaking his hand that he'd held out.

"You seem nervous." He chuckled and kept a smug grin on his face, knowing he was making you this way.

You were talking to him, but now, you secretly wished he'd touch you, or kiss you, anything.

"Do you even know how pretty you are? I think anyone would be nervous." You scoffed at him, making another laugh leave his throat. It was such a beautiful sound.

"Thanks, I guess?" He looked slightly puzzled but smiled at you. "If it means anything, I think you're beautiful." He grinned.

You choked on air at that point, but you tried to hide it. "Thanks." You chuckled nervously as your face turned tomato red for the hundredth time tonight.

"[Y/N], you've got to come get ready!" You heard your makeup artist shout of you, making you inwardly groan.

"That's me." You huffed but laughed. "It was lovely to meet you." You smiled at him before turning and walking over to your dressing room, wishing you could stay and talk with him.

A few days later, Justin was still thinking about you and hitting himself for not getting your number. After raking his mind for any excuse to see you or find you, in this case, because all he knew was your first name, he came up with an idea.

By searching your name, he found you on Twitter. Clicking the 'follow' button that would eventually make you squeal with excitement when you found out, he proceeded to read through some of your tweets.

"@y/t/n: I met justin bieber last night, that doesn't happen every day." He retweeted it as he laughed at you.

A few days after that, you got a call from your manager. "[Y/N], I've got something for you. I've just had an email, Justin Bieber wants to see you about his new music video." She spoke almost casually, having no idea how much of an effect it'd have on you.

You inwardly screamed, but played your cool. "That sounds great, when do I meet him?"

"He said as soon as possible, he said "If she's free tomorrow, that'd be great." And you are free tomorrow."
-
You walked into the building where Justin wanted to meet you, once again your heart was pumping faster and faster.

Turning the corner, you were greeted with the oh-so familiar sight of the back of Justin's neck, the wings tattoo illuminating and complementing him beautifully. "Justin." You called out, catching his attention.

He smiled brightly when he caught sight of you, jogging over to you. "[Y/N]." He breathed out.

"I'm here for the audition?" You smiled, not noticing his gaze hadn't left you.

"I don't care about the audition, I want you in it." He stated with determination. "If I'm gonna be honest, I only did this so I could see you again." His laughter trailed off as he stared down at you, making your secret wish come true.