On Stage Surprises

Taking a break from work to visit Justin on tour seemed like the best thing to do considering how you were feeling. You missed him more than anything, you needed to feel his arms wrapped around your waist and his breath on your neck.

You'd called Scooter and set it up with the crew, and your heart started to race as you got off the plane, knowing for the first time in months, you were in the same city as Justin.

You'd originally planned to go to Justin's hotel and wait for him there, but Scooter gave you the even greater idea of surprising him on stage. As far as you knew, at least most of Justin's fans were accepting of you and your relationship with him, so that wasn't a thing for you to worry about.

While you sat in the cab on the way to the arena, you contemplated on changing. You wore black shorts and one of Justin's sweatshirts, not the best thing to impress your boyfriend after not seeing him for almost four months, but you decided to keep these on. You knew Justin wouldn't mind what you wore.

Your heart started to thump as you saw the arena in sight and the thousands of fans waiting outside. You asked to be dropped off a little out of sight so you wouldn't be spotted and the whole plan be ruined.

You eventually found your way backstage and met up with Scooter.

"[Y/N], we haven't seen you in months! How have you been?" Scooter smiled before bringing you into a hug.

"Ditto!" You chuckled. "I've been a little busy with work but it's all been good, just been missing my man, that's all." You smirked, knowing you were going to be in Justin's embrace in a few hours.

"You could happily take my place, that boy has been driving me insane." Scooter laughed as you walked down the halls. "Now, Justin's going on stage soon, but until then you're going to have to be careful. And expect texts from him before he goes on stage, you're probably already aware but he always refuses to go on stage until he's texted you something." Scooter chuckled and rolled his eyes.

Before you knew it, you heard Justin singing his heart out on stage. You watched happily from the side, smiling as you saw his face.

"As you all probably know, I haven't seen [Y/N] in like year. I'm kidding, it hasn't been a year but it feels like it." Justin laughed through his microphone as he spoke to his fans in between songs. "I miss her, but I'm glad I have you all here with me, are you ready for another song?"

You stood near the entrance of the stage, ready to walk out. Before the next song could start, you ran out behind Justin, causing the crowd to scream.

"What? What are you all screaming for?" Justin laughed as he walked to the right a little.

Seeing your opportunity, you started dancing stupidly behind Justin, making the crowd laugh and Justin frown in confusion. You were too busy twerking to see Justin swing round to look what the crowd was laughing at, only to find his girlfriend twerking.

"[Y/N]." Justin breathed out as he attacked you into a hug, almost knocking you over. "I-Is this real? Are you actually here?"

"I'm here." You chuckled as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"I've missed you so much. Guys, she's here!" Justin smiled widely and turned towards the crowd.
"I missed your annoying ass too." You chuckled, leaning into his side.
"And I have two questions." Justin turned to you. "One, why were you twerking? And two, why do you never twerk for me?" Justin smirked, the screams from the crowd making your face turn red.
"Well, if you're lucky.." You trailed over suggestively, winking at him playfully. "Anyway, you better sing, your fans ain't gonna wait forever."
"Only if you kiss me." He grinned, making the crowd scream once again.
"Justin, no." You whined. "It feels weird, like you're theirs and I can't just go around kissing you in front of them." You attempted to express what you meant, but Justin just looked puzzled and laughed.
"You don't mind, do you, guys?" Justin looked out and grinned as he pulled you closer.
The crowd began to chant 'do it' over and over as you saw Justin waiting for you to make a move. You sighed, leaning in and pressed your lips down on his for a second before pulling away. Only Justin moved himself forward so your lips connected again.
"Thank you, baby." He smirked.
"Yeah, yeah. Get on with the show." You rolled your eyes. "I'll see you backstage."
"Alright, see you later." He tapped your ass lightly, letting you walk backstage.
"[Y/N] [Y/L/N], everybody!" You heard Justin chuckle. "She acts like she hates me, but she'll be begging for me and my attention later. Keep checking snapchat, I'll record it." His voice and laughter rang through the speakers, making you laugh and roll your eyes.