Drunk and Famous

"Let's go dance." Justin smirked wildly as he grabbed your hand as well as Hailey's and pulled you both onto the dance floor where a couple of hundred people were either gathered talking, or dancing with one another.

Once you found a place within the crowd, you began dancing wildly as you laughed and sang. Justin jokingly grinded into you but failed as he leaned too far back and almost landed on his ass. You took gulps of your drink that you kept in your hand.

You took this moment and enjoyed it as you knew Justin would eventually get tired and start to get flirty and touchy with you, wanting to go home and have 'alone time'. Grabbing Hailey's hands, you danced together as you laughed without a care in the world.

"I'm gonna go get another drink, I-I'll be right back." Justin mumbled into your ear and let go off your waist, but you were too tuned into the music and the dancing to hear him.

A few minutes later, you felt a tap on your shoulder. Turning, you saw Justin.

"Babe, I think I'm gonna throw up. Can we leave?" He looked scared, which you've come to know that he always does when he's drunk and ready to bring it all back up.

"S-Sure thing, baby." You turned to find Hailey and grabbed her hand.
"Justin's gonna spew, we gotta go."

Making your way through the crowd of people, you eventually came across the front door of the private party and made your way out. Being hit by the cool air, you all involuntarily sighed a breath of relief. Although, in your drunken states, none of you noticed the paparazzi stood a few metres away taking photos.

"That's so much bet-" Justin was interrupted by his own throat, instantly leaning over to gag and release all the alcohol he'd consumed over the long night. "Or not." He cringed, wiping his mouth with his sleeve.

The Next Morning
"Guys, wake up." You heard someone shout at you, or at least they sounded like they were shouting. "You gotta look at this."

Reluctantly sitting up, you realised you were under Justin's sloppy hold on the couch as he looked completely dishevelled with his hair going in no particular direction, his shirt half way off his body and his pants unbuttoned.

"Listen," Hailey began as you swatted Justin to wake up. "Justin Bieber and his girlfriend [Y/N] [Y/L/N] who were accompanied with successful model Hailey Baldwin were spotted on the streets of LA last night, looking to be completely under the influence of alcohol as they stumbled out of a private party in the early morning. It's said that the two young girls swayed as Bieber stopped to throw up multiple times down the street. Looks like it's going to be a painful morning for the three tomorrow." She read out the article, saying nothing as she looked at us.

"Justin, wake the fuck up!" You swatted his chest, causing him to groan and shoot up, looking around with a pained frown on his face.

"Okay, one, why does my mouth taste funny? Two, fuck you for waking me up this early." He jabbed you in the arm. "And three, did we have a threesome or something?" He looked down at his clothes almost off and ran a hand through his hair.

"What the fuck did happen last night?" You chuckled as your head pounded.