Mistaken Sights

"Come on, [Y/N], let's go." Justin kissed down my neck seductively, his hands gripping my hips. "I can think of better, more pleasing things we could be doing." He smirked down at me from behind.

"Justin, no." I chuckled, leaning away from him and pressing my hands against his chest. "That'd be rude." I sent him a warning look.

"I can live with that." He shrugged mindlessly, his handing coming down and resting softly on my ass as I now faced him. His lips came down onto my own.

"No, we're staying here." I poked his chest.

"Fine," He sighed heavily, his shoulders dropping. "I'm gonna go get another drunk then, I'll be right back." He tapped my ass one more time before passing by me.

"Heyy, [Y/N]." I felt a large thump against my back, making me jolt forward and turn to see who caused it. I rolled my eyes when I saw Khalil stumbling around in front of me.

"How drunk are you?" I chuckled as I held onto his shoulder to support him.

"Uh, I-I don't know." He chuckled, taking another swig of the cold beer bottle in his hand.

"Just go steady, yeah?" I patted his shoulder, taking a sip of my own drink.
He let out a low burp and stumbled as he began to walk passed me but somehow tripped over his own foot and stumbled onto me, making me fall backwards and land on my ass with a smack.

"Ah, shit." He muttered, his hands coming down above your head and his body against yours lightly. "Sorry, [Y/N]." He let out a muffled chuckle, attempting to stand up.

"The fuck is this?!" I heard an angered voice come from above, looking past Khalil, I saw Justin with his jaw clenched and his eyes shooting daggers. He grabbed Khalil by the collar, pulling him to his feet.

"Justin, calm down, it was an accident." I stood up, with no help from Justin, and brushed myself off.

"You think this is funny? I'll teach you to put your hands on my girl." He spat down at the drunken figure in front of him.

"Justin," I warned him, putting my hand on his upper arm. "He's drunk out of his mind."

"And that gives him the right to fuck around on the floor with you?" He showed no signs of calming down, the way he jumped to conclusions angered you also.

"It gives him no right, but it was an accident, Justin. Stop being like this." You hissed at him, feeling people's stare on you.

"Y-You should listen to your girlfriend." Khalil spoke with so much casualness that it seems to anger Justin even more.

"I'll fucking beat the shit out of you." Justin gripped him by the arm, so hard that he flinched, showing all signs of pain.

"Let him go." I spoke quietly, feeling my body flush in annoyance, Justin didn't move a muscle. "Let go, or you can say goodbye to me for a while. I'm sick of you being so jealous and overprotective where it isn't needed, he's your fucking friend, Justin." I saw him loosen his grip, which Khalil seemed to be thankful for.

"You're right." He sighed deeply, dropping Khalil's arm and looking down, scratching the back of his neck. "Uh, I-I'm sorry, man." He chuckled nervously.

"I understand what it must've looked like, it's all good." Khalil patted Justin's chest and walked away, he probably wouldn't even remember the event in the morning.

"I've got one acceptance of my apology, how about another?" Justin turned and looked at me nervously.

I sighed. "Only if you promise to at least try and tone it down; you have no reason to be angry or jealous." I crept my hand up his chest.

"I just don't wanna lose you." He muttered into my neck softly, his hands moving around my waist.

"Never." I whispered against his chest and pecked it sweetly.