Holiday Fun*

"The ocean is so beautiful." You breathed out as you leaned over the edge of Justin's yacht. "I wanna stay here forever." You sighed as you felt relaxed.

"You're even more beautiful." He mumbled against your bare shoulder.

"That was so cheesy but you're cute so I'll let it slide." You grinned at him over your shoulder.

"How about you come away from the edge and spend some time with me?" He pulled your body closer to his in attempt to pull you away, but you just gripped onto the bar.

"No, I wanna stay here." You whined as you held on.

"Come on, baby. We could have some fun, no one's here." He rasped in your ear as he kissed your shoulder.

"Do you want me to remind you of how your nudes got leaked? You probably thought no one was gonna see you then." You sent him a knowing look as you turned around and folded your arms.

"There's no way anyone could see us all the way out here, come babygirl." He smirked as he knew you were giving in to his pleas.

"Fine," You rolled your eyes before sending him a small smile. "But it's down to you if pictures of my naked ass surface the Internet." You chuckled as he pulled you into him.

He crashed his lips onto yours while his hands travelled slowly down your body, touching every curve. He pulled you over to the chair that was stood in the far corner of the yacht.

"I love you." He mumbled against your lips, his fingers fumbling with the string on the back of your bikini, eventually untying it and pulling it off.

"I love you too." You moaned into the kiss and as his hands ran smoothly over your boobs as your lips fought together.

Before you knew it, you were pulling Justin's shorts down his legs as you laid naked beneath him, your body hot and ready for him as you breathed heavily.

"This is so hot." He breathed out as he pushed into you roughly, his hands resting beside your head as he looked down at your body.

You whimpered and writhed from beneath him, wanting more from him, which seemed impossible at this point. He thrusted into the deepest parts of you with harsh thrusts, his grunts and groans of pleasure spurring you on.

"Does that feel good?" He grunted as his movement only got harder.

"God, yes." You felt your back arch involuntarily as your body ached with need to release.

Feeling the force Justin was using on you and the occasional touch of his hands running down your side, mixed with the feeling of the warm sun and the cool air on the surface of your skin, you felt the familiar knot in your stomach.

"Fuck, you're close already?" He hissed as he bucked his hips faster in attempt to get you to your high.

You began to have a right grip on his forearm as you felt the immense pleasure run between your hips and up your body, noticing and feeling this, Justin began to shake slightly as his thrusts became sloppy.

"Oh, shit." You moaned for one last time before you both collapsed, Justin leaned onto you softly.

"Damn, I sure hope someone caught that, that was hot as hell." Justin breathed heavily as he chuckled against your neck.