Instructions From Bieber*

Justin's P.O.V

"Now. I'm going to tell you what to do and you're going to follow my instructions, isn't that right?" She whimpered as she laid bare before me, completely open to my eyes. "I said, 'isn't that right?' My voice was more demanding now, wanting to hear her voice.

"Y-Yes." She stuttered, making me smirk down at her. I watched as her thighs shook gently, wanting nothing more than to fuck her to make them stop.

"Good. It seems as though our twenty minute session with the vibrator did you wonders." I tilted my head to look at her sympathetically. "It probably would have felt a whole lot better for you if I let you cum." I pouted while she whimpered to herself, still shaking from the big build up to which, she was waiting a release.

"I would have asked you to strip for me, but since we've already gotten started, we'll save that for another time. Now firstly, I want you to run your hands up and down your body; cup your boobs, tease your clit ever so slightly. Don't rush it." I warned her. I watched as she ran her small hand across her boobs, tweaking her nipples before moving down her stomach. Her fingertips danced along her skin, making me nodd my head and smile lightly. "You know how to please me, princess." She smiled in response, moving her hands down to the inside of her thighs. "Brush your fingertips along your clit for me." And she did. And she whimpered. And I groaned.

I noticed she was pressing down harder on her clit, giving it more attention than she was supposed to. "Stop." I ordered, her hand flinched away, she looked at me worried, like she'd been caught out. "I said brush your fingers, not rub it." I tutted at her and shook my head before standing up from the chair and walking closer to her. "Maybe I was wrong, maybe you can't be patient. What does that make you?" I held her knees while she had them bent and open, glaring down at her.

"A-A bad girl?" She took her lips in her mouth, closing her eyes as she breathed heavily.

"Exactly. And what do bad girls get?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Punished?" I smirked and nodded. Slowly, she began to rub her stomach, needing to feel something.

"That's right. So, I think you need to punish yourself, babygirl, because I told you at the start, I am not doing any of the work for you." I moved away, loving the look on her face as she realised I wasn't going to touch her. "I want you to slap your clit, as hard as you can." Her eyes widened at my order. "Do it." She followed my order, the sound of skin on skin rang through the room constantly. "Harder. You're not supposed to enjoy it, make it hurt otherwise I'll have to do it for you." My voice was filled with venom as I watched her.

Her body shook like leaves on a tree while she slapped her clit, probably causing it to sting. "Justin, please." She cried out, throwing her head back against the bed.

"Okay, okay. You can stop." I looked at her sympathetically and stood up once more. "You handled that very well, princess. Good girl." She relaxed finally. I licked the pad of my thumb and brought it to her clit, I rubbed up and down slowly to ease the pain. "It's all pleasure from here on, baby." She moaned softly at the contact.

"Now," I reluctantly moved away from her to sit back down. "Do as you're told this time and brush your fingertips across your clit." She breathed out and brought her hand back down. I watched intently as her fingertips only ran across her clit, causing her to flinch when the few shoots of pleasure ran through her. "See? You can follow instructions." I said, smartly.

"Cup your boob with one hand," She did as she was told, cupping her left boob with her left hand. "Actually," I quickly stood up and walked over to her for the hundredth time. I fell down on top of her slightly, keeping myself up by my hands at either side of her. "Move your hand, baby." When she did, I let a large amount of my saliva drip onto her boob before rubbing my palm against her nipple, spreading it around. She cried out instantly at the feeling, moving her hand to grip my arm. "There you go, now keep rubbing it." I climbed off of her, but not before grazing my hand down her thigh.

I watched as she used my spit to easily bring herself pleasure from rubbing her nipple. "Oh, Justin." Her small voice saying my name caused my cock to twitch beneath my clothes, but I had to stay focused. Her nipples were now fully erect. "Okay, stop. Now I want you to go back to your clit." She hesitantly took her hand away from her boob and moved to her clit. "Rub it this time. Go slow." She lightly pressed her fingers down on her sensitive nub, feeling the pleasure as she touched it.

She worked circles on it, sighing with contentment and humming softly, making me smile; all I wanted to do was see her pleasured and satisfied. She did this continuously for a good five minutes, letting me know she was close by the way she shook every so often, and that's when I made her take a ten second break before going back in.

"Now, I want you to go as hard and as fast as you can, bring yourself right to the edge, to the point where you think you're going to explode, where you can feel yourself at tipping point, and then stop. Can you do that for me?" She nodded, and picked up her pace. I listened as I heard the sound of her juices, making me grunt involuntarily.

"Keep going, good girl." She lifted her legs in the air and arched her back, moaning loudly. "You are so, so beautiful, you're such a gorgeous woman, [Y/N]." I talked to her as she played with herself, her chest rising and falling heavily. "You deserve all the love in the world, and you're worthy-"

"Justin!" She gasped, interrupting me and making me chuckle. I could tell she was close, but I knew she could get closer.

"Oh, I know, I know this is hard for you but come on, I know you can get closer to the edge than that."

"Mm." She clenched her eyes shut, rubbing impossibly fast on her clit. The shaking of her body increased and her free hand gripped the sheet before her.
"Okay, stop." She let out a long, sharp breath, immediately taking her hand away. "I'm so proud of you, well done, sweetheart." I smiled at her, letting her know I was telling the truth. "You might be happy to know that now is when you get to cum. Does that make you happy?" I awaited her response, she nodded frantically once more.

"I want to cum so bad, please." She whined, making me shiver with delight.

"I want you to take two fingers and put them deep inside of yourself." She took her index and middle finger, pushing at the wetness of her entrance, meaning they were able to slide in with ease, I let out another moan as I watched them disappear inside of her, only wishing it was my cock. "Now I'm going to leave it down to you; do you want to go fast or slow?"

"Fast." Her cheeks turned a light shade of pink as she smiled before biting down on her lip.

"Okay, go ahead, baby." I smirked at her, watching her pick up the pace. "Take yourself to the edge again but this time, don't stop for anything, okay?" She nodded, pushing her fingers in and out of herself over and over. I subtly ran a hand over my cock through my trousers, feeling it bulging through. By now, it was almost painful.

She shook and writhed as she fucked herself; already having had two big build ups was taking a toll on her. "J-Justin, I'm gonna cum." She whimpered and gasped when she felt the edge approaching.

"Come on, princess, come on. Oh, there it is, get over that edge and cum for me." I spurred her on as she finally hit her orgasm. Her legs shook wildly and her voice was louder than ever, making me rub my cock harder. I smiled as I felt somewhat accomplished. "Hm, good girl. You did me proud." She didn't say anything, as simply lay still on the bed, her chest moving rapidly and her hands shaking as she experienced the decrease of her high.

I moved over to her, looking down at her. "Well done, princess. You've made me so, so happy. I love you." I ran my hand through her hair, unbuckling my trousers with my free hand, slowly and quietly. "Now, there's just one more thing I'd like you to do for me.."