No Going Back Now*

"We can't." Justin shuffled around with his arms as he glanced back and forth between you and the floor. His hair was stuck up, going in different directions due to your hands in them previously.

"Of course we can't. We're friends, it'd be wrong." You spoke with slight strain in your voice as you spoke the opposite of what you were thinking.

"I don't know why we're even suggesting it. If it happened, nothing would be the same between us again." He tapped his foot on the floor, fidgeting still.

It was just ten minutes ago that you and Justin had shared a heated make out session. Your hands were in his hair as his made their way under your shirt, the kiss was careless and sloppy as you moved around the house, aiming towards the couch.

"Exactly. Maybe we should just leave it and say no more." I suggested, wanting nothing more than to feel his lips on mine again.

"Y-Yeah, that'd be best." He nodded frantically, looking over at you, his eyes switching from your eyes to your lips.

10 Minutes Later
"Fuck." Justin rocked his hips against yours, holding your hips in place as his thrusts became faster and sharper.

"Oh, keep going." You threw your head back, your hands gripping his biceps as you indulge in the feeling of him inside of you.

"Does that feel good? Who's fucking you good and hard?" He spoke with his jaw clenched, his eyes burning on your chest as your boobs bounced up and knocked together due to the force of his thrusts, he licked his lips involuntarily.

"Y-You are." You gasped, your eyes shutting. "I'm gonna cum." You moaned loudly as you clenched around him.

"Cum with me, [Y/N]." He groaned as he felt more pleasure caused by you tightening around him as you came. He exploded inside of you, encouraged by your loud pleas.

"Fuck, I don't care how wrong that was, that felt so good." He breathed heavily against your chest, pecking your boob before sitting up.

"Agreed." You let out a deep breath as you gathered yourself. You began to felt the air switch from sexual tension to slight awkwardness.

"What now?" He stared off, clearly unsure of how to act around you now.

"I don't know. After that, it'll take a while for me to be normal around you again." You breathed out a chuckle, trying to use humour to get out of the tension that was quickly filling the room.

Before you knew it, his lips were pressed against yours again. Once he pulled away, he looked down at you.
"I know I said it's wrong, but it doesn't feel it." He spoke, not really helping you to understand what he was talking about.

"What do you mean?" Your eyebrows furrowed as you sat up properly.

"We thought it was wrong to fuck because we're best friends, but what if it isn't wrong? We love each other, maybe not in that way, but we know everything about each other, we care for each other and let's face it, you're fucking gorgeous." He rambled on, as he leaned on his hand in front of you.

"Okay," You laughed. "So what are you saying?" You wanted him to blankly say what you thought he was going to say.

"I'm saying, there's no going back now, not after I've witnessed how hot you look and sound when you're having an orgasm." He chuckled faintly but bit down on his lip. "So, let's be more than what we were."

"You really want to?"

"I do." He crashed his lips onto yours once again, his hands finding their way to your neck and pulling you on top of him as you both smiled into the kiss.