Love Helps

"Have you taken your antidepressants today?" Justin looked down at you, his eyes burning into yours with care and concern.

"Yeah, I took them like an hour ago. Have you?" You asked, remembering all the times he'd lied about taking them so you wouldn't worry.

"Yeah, I took them when I woke up." Justin turned his gaze away from you, that being all the proof you needed that he actually hadn't taken them.

"When will you learn that I can tell when you're lying?" You sighed as you stood up and headed into the kitchen to grab them and a glass of water.

Walking back into the room, you handed him his antidepressants and some water so he could take them.

"Justin, when we were each diagnosed, we promised each other that we'd be here for one another. I'm not letting your ass take a turn, you need me here to keep you in check." You plopped down on the couch.

"I love you." Justin stood up and came and sat next to you, grabbing you by the waist and pulling you into him.
"I love you too, so much." You kissed his chest. You sighed deeply.

"What are you thinking?" He looked down at you, brushing his hand through your hair.

"Not much." You shrugged as you leaned your head on his chest, looking up at him.

"Something's going on in that pretty little brain of yours, talk to me."
You sighed once again. "I just want this to go, and I want yours to go too. I want to wake up next to you knowing that we're both 100% happy in each other's presence." You ran your fingertips along his chest lightly, causing Justin to shiver.

"I wish I could make it go away, baby. I'd take yours on top of mine if I could, in a heartbeat. But we've just gotta fight through this together, just because we're not always happy, doesn't mean we don't make each other happy. Love helps, babygirl. You make me want to get better so I can give you a better life with me, and I will. [Y/N], I promise." He pressed his lips against the side of your head sweetly.

"You make all of this worth it, Justin. I can't wait until you get the all clear, I want your ass to be happy and healthy." You poked his chest playfully.

"You don't deserve any of this, I'm going to help you through this while I get better and we're gonna kick depression's ass. That sound cool?" He smirked down at you.

"I love you." You chuckled at him as you hugged his waist tightly.