Awkward or Arousing?*

He grunted deeply into my ear, sending shocks down my spine. "Fuck, you like that?" His jaw clenched everytime he closed his mouth, "Tell me [Y/N], or I'll stop." His hands were resting on each of my thighs, he slammed into me constantly.

We were going at it for the second time that night. Justin had been away on tour for months, leaving us both alone to deal with our needs. We both expressed our clear desire for one another by instantly connecting our mouths the second I opened the door to find him stood there. We haven't stopped touching since.

I focused on him in front of me now. "I do, I like it, Justin. I love it. I love you." I panted, feeling the sweat beginning to form in the crevices of my body.

"I've missed you so much. I've been going crazy without you; I've been surviving on ten minute jerk off sessions after every concert. I can't please myself like you can." He grunted. Suddenly, I felt the sharpness of his nails digging into my thighs. There was sweat running down his chest. "Fuck, you're so perfect." He was out of breath, as was I.

"There's been so many times that I've fucked myself to the thought of you, but nothing is better than you." I whimpered, watching as he bit down on his bottom lip. Without me realising, his left hand had moved down over my clit. His fingers worked their way up and down me slowly, while Justin still moved in and out of me steadily.

"Mm, I love when you squirm. Does that feel good on your clit?" He grinned, letting his eyes move over my body. The room was beginning to feel hotter and hotter as we both neared our second orgasm.

"Justin," I gasped. "Faster." I groaned, unable to control my want for him.

"Shit," He chuckled. "I'm going as fast as I can, you've really missed me, huh?" He smirked, bringing his lips down to my neck, leaving wet kisses over my skin.

I couldn't help but grab a hold of him, still not completely realising that he was actually back in my presence, making me feel the things I've missed so much. "Oh God." My moaned, feeling myself clench around him.

"You're so fucking hot when you're like this, you drive me insane. Fuck." His hips thrusted against mine mercilessly.

As I was ready to collapse around him, as he was, I was running my hands through his short hair and gripping only him while he held my legs and began pounding into me, I heard the easily recognisable sound of my phone ringing on the table beside the bed. It rang close to my ear, making me cringe and jerk my head away from it.

We both heard it, but it seemed as though we were trying to ignore it in the hope it would just stop and leave us to feel the intense pleasures we were feeling at that moment.

But it only stopped for a moment before it began to ring again. Justin huffed. "Make it stop." Lightly, he bit down on my neck, making me gasp. "Baby. [Y/N]." He said when I didn't answer.

I sighed. "They'll give up in a minute, it's fine." I shuffled a little and got comfortable once again, pushing my hips up to meet his that had slowed down since the phone started ringing.

He growled, pushing his face into the nape of my neck. He slammed into me. "Oh, God." He moaned. The phone still rang.

He let out a sigh of relief when the phone silenced. Picking up his speed again, only slightly, however. But in a few moments, as I slightly expected, the phone began to ring again. "Oh, for fuck sake. Just answer the damn phone; put us out of our misery. Jesus." He sighed in annoyance, collapsing on top of me but still being inside of me.

I tried not to laugh at his frustration while I rolled over and picked up my phone. I noticed it was my dad, I groaned at the awkwardness. Quickly, I answered it with full intention of letting him know that I was busy. "Hey, dad." I hesitated, especially when Justin stopped the attention he was giving my neck with his lips and smirked at me.