Happy Birthday

The room was dark, only moonlight shone through the window that was cracked open ever so slightly, with the warmth of the water and the excess heat from Justin's body, I was glad. The towels sat on the closed lid of the toilet, waiting to wrap around us and trap in the warmth. Rose petals were scatter endlessly around the room, in obvious places, and in places you didn't necessarily expect. The heat attacked the mirror that hung on the wall of the bathroom, drops of the condensed steam rolling down it.

Justin's head rested in my neck, the growing hairs on his chin tickling my skin. His hands clasped together at my stomach while his thumb rubbed circles above my belly button. His blonde hair stood tall in all directions due to me running my hand through it previously. I heard his steady humming in my right ear. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back onto his shoulder.

He readjusted himself, moving his hands to my thighs. "Did you have a good time tonight?" His wet lips met my wet shoulder, he left gentle kisses all around as he watched my face.

"I did." I nodded slowly, finding a smile making its way onto my face as I spoke.
I reminisced the love, the lights, the simplicity of the night that was almost behind us. "It was all so beautiful, Justin, every single moment of tonight was perfect." I looked at him from the corner of my eye, I watched a proud grin slide onto his face in reaction to my words.

"You know, I'd be planning it for months. I'm just glad it all went to plan." He chuckled, reconnecting his head with my shoulder. "You deserve even more than what I gave you tonight, stay with me and you can have it all." He tried to impress me with his words, but I found myself uneffected.

I sighed, taking a hold of his left hand. I played with his fingers. "You know that's not what I want. I want you, and only you. I don't care about anything else." He seemed to relax, and another grin broke out on his face.

"Then I think you're going to be very happy." He slyly bit down on my shoulder roughly, making me gasp in surprise.

"And why's that?" I tested him, looking over my shoulder at him seductively, I watched his eyes darken ever so slightly.

He let out a breath. "Because I am not going anywhere anytime soon, which means you can have me whenever you want, wherever you want." He whispered, he pulled me closer to him. The room got hotter.

I didn't speak. I simply bit down on my bottom lip to hold back any sound that threatened to escape my throat. He plainly chuckled under his breath as he watched me fidget. He showed many signs of amusement.

"Happy birthday, babygirl." He mumbled softly, squeezing my body against his. The heat radiated between the two of us as we laid in the already humid room. But we didn't complain, we simply held each other, acknowledging and appreciating each other's presence.