Discovering Love

"Good luck out there, don't trip!" Justin smirked as he shoved you lightly.

He'd spent the last hour trying not to stare at you as you walked around in your black lace underneath the pink gown you were wearing.

"Ha, ha." You sent him a look as you slipped on your heels. You saw Justin bite down on his lip as he looked down.

"You know, there is a high chance you'll fall. One dent on that stage and you could fall faster than a line of dominos." He grinned, folding his arms.

"If I fall, you won't see me for a few years." You pouted, tightening your robe.
l
"I'm joking, I'm sure you won't fall." He chuckled. "You're gonna kill it."

"Thank you, I'm a little nervous but it's gonna be good." You smiled widely, ready to go on any second.

He engulfed you in a hug, taking a breath in as he hugged you tightly. "I'm proud of you, you're gonna blow everyone away." He smiled sweetly down at you.

"Look at you getting all mushy." You grinned. "But thank you, I love you." You swayed in the hug.

He sighed deeply. "I love you too."

Once you were walking down the stage, you felt energy run through you. You smiled and swayed your hips as you walked.

Meanwhile, Justin breathed heavily while he watched you from the side. He inspected your body and reminded himself of how great you looked, but he also looked at your face and how beautiful you looked whilst you were smiling.

He felt a weird feeling run through his stomach as he watched you proudly. He knew he had developed feelings for you over the past few months, but the feelings had never been so strong.

He inwardly panicked at the thought of being in love with you. He knew he had more than a crush on you; he wanted you to be happy, his heart jumped when he touched you, he wanted to be the one who made you feel things you'd never felt before.

He smiled as he watched you chuckle and smile brightly, his eyes gleamed as he bit down on his lip, loving the way your hips moved and swayed. He watched your long hair bounce softly and your eyes shine as you enjoyed yourself. He mentally complimented the way your curves looked in your lingerie and wished he could run his hand down them smoothly. As his mind raced, he knew more than ever before, that he was in fact, in love with you.