Caught (Part Two)*

"Hey, Rachel. You're up for a threesome, right?" You smirk at her while you held Justin's hand with him stood slightly behind you, looking lost almost.

"With you two? I'd be a fool to say no." She smirked walking towards us, and took Justin's hand. She stood him in front of the couch before pushing him down. He looked up at the two of you as you stood in front of him.

"Kiss." He rasped before pulling his shirt over his head and laying back on the couch, getting comfortable.

Doing as you were told, you leaned in and kissed her, sliding your tongue into her mouth, she wrapped her arms around your waist. Alongside the sound of your lips moving together, Justin's increasing speed of breath and low whispers of curse words could be heard as he watched you both.

"[Y/N], come suck my dick." Justin ordered, causing your body to flush as he pulled his trousers and boxers down his legs. "Shirt off, please baby." He spoke sweetly, as he smiled at you, showing affection even as his hard on pained him.

Smiling at him, you pulled your shirt over your head, you threw it to the side and proceeded to put your hair up to make it easier. "No, hair down. I need something to pull on later." He smirked as you dropped your arms.

You took his dick in your hand, pumping it a few times before placing your lips around the tip, he let out a hiss in response.

"Take it all in your mouth, baby. You, Rachel, is it? Come sit here," He patted the seat next to him as he watched you take his dick in your mouth. "Take your clothes off and touch yourself for me, babe." He spoke to her, glancing as her shirt came over her head.

"Fuck, keep doing that." He moaned as his hand came to the back of your head and pushed your head further down until you gagged. "Shit." His head flew back as his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

Small whimpers and moans were let out to Justin's left, Rachel sat with her legs spread and her fingers in between them as she watched you take Justin in your mouth.

"R-Rachel, come ride me. I wanna cum inside you." Justin stuttered as he near his edge, but slowly recovered once your mouth left his dick.

Rachel climbed on top of Justin and straddled him, he positioned himself at her entrance before slamming into her. Their moans filled the room as she bounced on top of him.

You pulled your bra off and your trousers and underwear followed the other clothes that were carelessly discarded on the floor.

You sat next to Justin and played with your clit teasingly, watching and listening to what was going on in front of you. You bit down on your lip as you inserted two fingers, pushing them in and out off you.

Breathing heavily, Justin looked over at you and what you were doing. He removed your fingers and replaced them with his own, his being a lot bigger caused you to moan loudly. You clenched around his fingers.

"Fuck, I felt that. Do it again, babygirl." He moaned as he watched his fingers become lost deep inside of you. "I'm so fucking close." His head fell back once again.

"J-Justin. I'm gonna cum." Rachel moaned from above him as she bounced on him.

"M-Me too, J." Your eyes fell shut as you held onto Justin's arm as he continued to finger you deeply at a high speed.

"Fuck, this is so hot. I want you both to cum for me, scream for me." He groaned as he began to reach his high as he witnessed to girls moaning and whimpering around him.

As you all came down from your highs, you breathed heavily as your chest rose and fell.

"Shit." You whispered.

Justin Bieber/Jason McCann Imagines | Book OneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara