Tell Me A Lie

We hope you enjoyed our first chapter! We have lots ideas so they'll be many more to come!! again, tell us what you think! and enjoy!

Chapter 2

I stuffed my last pair of socks into my suitcase and zipped everything in tightly. I was on the road again!

I pushed it down the stairs feeling my suitcase bump down on every step. Every slight regret leaving me.

I knew mum wasn't too happy about me leaving again. I'm away a lot and I know she misses me. I stayed strong, however, and repeated my promise to her, that it'll only be for a day or so and I'll be back in no time.

A couple of minutes later I saw the tour bus reverse into my drive. I watched Harry, Zayn and Liam turn around and smile at me as the bus precariously backed in. Very, very slowly.

This could only mean one thing...

Louis was driving.

I grinned as I watched Harry, Zayn and Liam climb out the bus.

"NIALL!" Harry yelled whilst jumping out of the tour bus and running straight for me.

I let go of my suitcase just in time for Harry to lift me up in a flying tackle bear hug. I chuckled, but not so much when I had a faceful of Harry's curls as I plummeted back down.

Harry smiled with delight and opened his arms out wide, "We've all missed you!" he exclaimed.

I mimicked Harry's enthusiastic pose saying, "And I've missed you guys too!" I put my arms down and pointed to my bags, "Now, help me with my luggage!"

I knew that would make Harry's smile disappear.

"No." he said, walking back into the bus.

I laughed and turned to Liam and Zayn.

"I'd do anything to help our little Irish leprechaun!" Zayn smiled wrinkling his nose.

"Yeah, me too!" added Liam, grabbing my guitar and heaving it over his shoulder.

I looked around, "As there are no leprechauns around at the moment, I assume you're talking about me!"

They all laughed as they put my luggage into the boot of the bus.

Just then, I heard a deafening screech of, "COOEEE NIALLER! IT'S YOUR LUCKY DAY!"

It was, of course, Louis, poking his head out of the driver's seat in the bus, "YOU MY FRIEND ARE SITTING IN THE FRONT WITH MOI!"

I cringed.

"I don't think we should let him drive drunk!" I whispered to Liam and Zayn.

"He's seriously not drunk Niall!" Liam whispered back, "Just very, very hyper..."

"How long are we stuck with him?" I asked.

"It'll only take about an hour to get to Cork. The place we're going is quite rural so there won't be much traffic." Zayn replied.

I sighed with relief and eyed Louis suspiciously as I climbed in the front next to him.

"THIS BUS ONLY GOES IN ONE DIRECTION!" Louis exclaimed, pointing forwards.

"Well not really, because you just reversed backwards and now we're going forwards so-" Louis playslapped me, stopping me there.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed, clutching my cheek.

"SHUT IT YOU FOOL AND LET'S GO GO GO!" Louis yelled, putting his foot down on the pedals and turning the keys.

"TO INFINITE AND BEYOND!" Liam shouted from the back.

"Don't encourage him!" I heard Harry murmur to Liam.

I smiled as we turned the corner out of my house.

"Take a right in 30 yards." the woman on the satnav spoke, sternly.

"AND YOU CAN SHUT IT TOO!" Louis exclaimed with his eyes still on the road.

He took one hand off the steering wheel and pressed a load of random buttons until the satnav finally stayed quiet.

"Ah, there we go!" Louis said triumphantly.

However, what the boys didn't realise was that Louis had clicked the scenic route button, changing their route to Cork drastically.

 thanks for reading ;)