Twenty- 8

"Hey mama baby." I whispered to power as I picked him up after a long day at trial.

"I really hope our baby is as good as power, he's perfect." Angela said to me as I came after trial to pick up power.

"Do you know what you're having?"

"Not yetttt but my first appointment is in a week, but I hope it's a girl, ricks been wanting a girl for a long time." Angela replied rubbing her tummy that had yet to develop.

"Aww, so you guys have been sort of planing just not directly?"

"Yeah it's come up in conversations but who would've ever thought this soon." She smiled.

"I'm sure little Ricky is ready to be a big brother."

"Yes girl he babbles about it all the time, I really think ricks going to be excited, I'm so tempted to tell him before his birthday."

Just as we uttered those words the sound of Rick entering, noticed us he was home.

I couldn't bare to face him after what was revealed today. I felt so ashamed! I began to grab powers baby bag just when Rick entered.

"Hey babeeee." Angela greeted literally jumping into his arms.

"Whoaaa... Girl you weigh a ton."   Rick laughed carrying her over to the couch and plowing her down.

"Thanks Angela."  I said finally able to walk out of the door before I could witness anymore of this.

Once again Angela told Rick to help me and he did just that.

"That Kamron boy couldn't take his eyes off you today in court." Rick stated breaking the silence.

"I didn't notice." I uttered placing powers car seat into the back.

"I did... Well look I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you and how strong you are, you're molding into a beautiful woman."

"Thanks."

"Yeah, so uhhh you don't wanna go out for dinner or anything?" He asked.

"No my mom cooked." I lied.

"What about tomorrow, we don't have court soo?"

"I don't think that's a good idea, thanks though."
I shut the back door after buckling power in as he gazed up at me being a mirror image of his father.

"Alright then, call me if you need anything."

I nodded hopping into the front seat and heading home.

Power was drooling all over me as I held him up in the air bringing out that beautiful smile of his.

To this moment I still couldn't believe I had a son.... I was actually a mother.. Every moment was a good moment when I was with him.

"You love mommy... You love mommy.. Mommy loves you." I giggled kissing his chubby cheeks as he smiled.

"What's papa baby boy doing?" My dad asked walking into the room.

"Being adorable." I answered.

"Gimme my champ!" He chuckled taking power out of my hands.

"Keep'em I'm gonna take a nap." I joked flopping back onto my bed.

"You know he has visitation with that son of a gun today." My dad voiced causing me to lift up, remembering.

"Oh gosh." I sighed to myself.

"Yeah, I know." I replied, shaking my head.

The last person on earth I wanted to see was that devil Kamron, after what they were putting me threw.

Next update post: 10pm or 2hrs from the current time...

I didn't want to see Kamron and I damn sure didn't want my child around him. Driving up to Barnes and noble a bit early, I decided to feed power.

   He was just so perfect. I couldn't help but wonder how something so wonderful could have come out of something so horrible.

   Power babbles in his baby talk making me smile as I burped him and was interrupted by the knock at my window.

Looking over I saw it was Kamron. My heart rate increased, wondering just what the hell he could want. I rolled down my window a bit as he grinned.

"Don't remind me about that little restraining order." Kamron chuckled reading my exact thoughts.

"What the fuck do you want!?" I snapped, allowing him to know he wasn't welcomed.

"You ready to forfeit yet ?"

"What are you talking about?!"

"I'm sure you know,...c'mon Madison you know it's only gonna get worse from here, their making you look like the slut you are... No ones gonna believe I raped you... Especially not after I take the stand. Just take the money and go Madison, save yourself and your family the embarrassment."

"Kamron, you're not scaring me.. None of that shit you all are doing is putting any fear in my heart, you raped me and you know you did!"

"Who's gonna believe you tho? Who..." He chuckled sarcastically turning his back to me as he shrugged walking away.

I couldn't stand the ground that bastard walked on! He didn't deserve to be around what he helped create in the most disgusting way! I hated his guts with a passion.

Handing power over to the representative was the hardest thing I had to do.

I couldn't wait for the day this trial would be over and I could see him behind bars for what he did to me and Vanessa!

Vanessa ....I thought as I remembered the date was approaching for her life support to be unplugged. I sighed not even feeling any weight removed from my shoulders!

My life was currently hell on earth besides that little piece of heaven, power provided.