O N E

I peaked out of the peep hole to see "Kam" standing on the other side of the door.

Taking a glance at the clock that read 1:27 am, I realized just how late it was.

     All the girls had gone to the homecoming party and I decide to stay in and study for this exam before I flunked out of this class and my parents would be notified.

   I opened the door surprised he was here since it was a bit odd.

  "Yooo, Erika not here yet ?" He asked in a soft tone. He and Erika had broken up so I didn't understand why he was here let alone why he couldn't have just texted her phone.

"No her and the girls went to the homecoming bash, I'll tell her you came by though." I uttered, preparing to shut the door.

"Nah it's cool, you say they all at the bash still?" He asked me.

"Yeah."

"Cool , I'll just wait here for her... She said she'd be here any minute." Kam stated brushing pass me with a bit of force.

  I cut my eyes, shutting the door back behind him as he walked ahead.

"Why didn't you go?" He asked me, as he started for the stairs.

"I have to study for that exam we have in "Psycology." 

"That's right we do.... Well since I'm here shit I might as well study with you." He suggested in more of a demanding way.

    I shrugged not really paying him much attention. I was alitte tired anyhow, plus I had been drinking a few glasses of Hennessy.

  I set onto my bed where the books and my note pad was.

"Surprised you not on the scene tonight... I hear that's your typa party." Kam mentioned with a chuckle.

"My type of party?" I repeated offended. "What the hell is that suppose to mean?!" I asked glaring over in his direction.

    Kamron set up in the chair with a smirk, connecting his hands and leaning in , just inches away from me.

"You know exactly what I mean... We all know how you get down."

"How I get down, you don't know shit about me... You've never been the bed, person, nor sheets.. When I was getting down, so no I don't know what you mean!" I snapped, noticing the glossy look in kams eye.

  He was under the influence of some drug or drink, and now that I actually got a good look I could tell.

"Stop playin.. You know what they say.. If one of us hit, we all hit... You done touched quite a few of my brothers, no need to play hard to get with me."

"Kam you need to leave." I said now rising to my feet in the pair of shorts I wore and tank top.

"Come on, stop all of this frontin Madison, I see how you look at me when I come over here... You wanna see what the hype about, I'm go show you."

"The hell if you are! I'm not interested, you can leave!!"

Kamron smirked shaking his head as he looked behind him for whatever reason before turning his sights back to me.

"Girl quit playin wit me--." He uttered snatching me into his arms firmly.

"NO!" I exclaimed trying to pull back, but he was too strong.

   Kamron towered over me holding me firmly with one hand as he used his other to wrestle his way into the elastic band of my shorts.

"Sto-ppp kamron!" I pleaded, trying to fight my way out of his grip.

"Shut up before I break yo mother fuckin face!!"

    His eyes were blood shot red as he grumbled those words to me with pure rage, staring me in the eyes like a lion over its bait.

    "Ain't no girl go tell me no!" Kam said as he finally began to push his fingers inside of me.

   I was exhausted at this point and in fear!
He was using his strength to over power me and his words as a threat.

  I collapsed onto the books on my bed as kamron fell on top of me at his demand!

   "You know you want this." He whispered kissing my face as he separated my legs forcefully.

     The strong smell of alcohol graced my senses with the burning tears that trickled down my face.

   I know I had become a person that I had never known but rape was never okay. I didn't want this, I didn't want to be the victim he was forcing me to be.

     I tried to think about all of my happiest moments in my childhood, but the painful feeling of him ramming his manhood inside of me, ripped me back to reality and the space that I was currently in.

     His big palm covered my groans and pleads to stop as he inhaled and exhaled moaning from the pleasure he was receiving and the pain he was causing.

      This moment felt like forever, I felt like I was being punished for failing my parents and being so accessible to all the other guys on campus. Was this what I deserved, is this what happened to girls like me.

     The sound of foot steps and girls downstairs bring hope to my spirit as kamron grunted climaxing before dragging himself out of me and not even looking at me once.

  I laid there still afraid to move as he fixed himself up and walked towards the door as if nothing had just happened.

      I couldn't help but break down as the voice of  Erika announced just seconds later.

"What are you doing here?" She asked in a slurr.

"Waitin on you." Kamron replied slouching onto her bed as if he had been there all the while.

    I quickly dressed myself sitting up and pretending as if I was studying. Noticing Erika peaking in my room to see what I was doing.

"He didn't bother you did he?" She asked as kamron grasped her in his arms from behind.

I shook my head nodding no, not wanting her to see the redness of my eyes from crying.