Thirty- 4

I had just had a well needed drink with Rick after dinner and decided I would take a bath.

  Tomorrow would be a long day of court and I had spent the entire day here rehearsing and helping Rick review.

  Angela was out with my mom picking out baby clothing and power was with my dad.

  As I ran my bath water a feeling of relaxation and calm covered me. It was refreshing to feel this after not feeling this way in such a long time.

I stepped into the warm water submerging my naked body just underneath the bubbles, propping my head up on the ledge and closing my eyes. I hadn't felt so worry free in such a long time.

This feeling was like nothing I'd ever felt. I don't know if it was the wine or what but it has really did a good number on me.

   Slowly I felt myself slipping into a state of calm before falling asleep.

   The sound of an alarm going off awoke me from what felt like a dream back into reality.

I was lying in the guest bedroom of Rick and Angela's town home, dressed in a t shirt with nothing under it.

As I set up I felt a feeling of discomfort as the reality that I had a massive headache hit me like the heat of a Sahara desert.

  Sitting up and placing my head into my palms I took a deep breath before shutting the piercing alarm off and sighing in pain.

As I stood to my feet I realized the urge to urinate hit me instantly so I made a dash for the door.

   I set down onto the toilet seat, releasing the urine as the thin discharge slid from my vagina in a liquid glob as if I was leaking.

"You ready?" A familiar voice asked from outside the door.

"Just one moment." I replied quickly wiping and flushing as I rinsed my hands and Angela appeared apologizing.

"Sorry I thought you were Rick."  She giggled.

"Ohhhh, yeah no I just had to tinkle. How was shopping?" I asked stepping out the door frame.

"It was perfect, girl we brought the cutest little onesies your mom is the best!"

"Yeah she loves shopping."

"Tell me about it, I wish Rick would've came but I totally understand y'all had to rehearse."

"Yeah, sorry didn't know it would take that long." I replied as she rubbed my back smiling.

"You look tired, you sure you're gonna make it to court?"

"Yeah I'm fine." I lied knowing I was still trying to piece things together... I could barely remember last night!

To be continued