F I F T E E N

The alarm beeped off at 7:45am and I set up in a groggy blur to see Rick standing at the edge of the bed dressing him self while watching the news while on the phone with his wife.

"I love you more Hun I'll be home soon first flight in about two days kiss Ricky for me ."

I slammed my hand on the alarm cutting it off and having his attention turn to me.

He mumbled a few more things to her before hanging up and giving me that killer smile that didn't make me melt like usual.

"Morning sunshine." He greeted.

I cut my eyes throwing the covers back .

"So you're going home?"

"Not now but in two days and of course I'll have to explain things to Angela so she'll understand the long stay I'll have away."

"You're going to tell her about the sex to?" I replied sarcastically rising to my feet.

"What's the matter?" Rick asked plastering a look of confusion as an expression.

"Nothing, I'm going to get my belongings."

"You can't go alone, I'll take you."

"You sure your wife will be okay with that?"

"Really Madison, don't do this.... Just get dressed and I'll be waiting on you." He replied buttoning his cuffs.

I walked away feeling used after last night. I'm not sure if it was my hormones or just the fact that my life was spiraling out of control before my eyes but I was loosing grip!

   Pulling up to the sorority house seemed like a foreign place. I looked at the view of all the girls cars there and took a deep breath.

"You ready?" He asked grabbing the latch to his door.

"Yeah." I replied opening my door and starting for the sorority house.

I rung the door bell with Rick standing just behind me awaiting a response.

Within a few moments i. could beat footsteps and see the door being opened by jade.

Upon opening it she replaced a welcoming expression with one of what the hell are you doing here.

"I came to get my belongings." I stated firmly.

"Didn't they give you 72 hours." She mimicked looking at her mk watch then at me sarcastically.

"We came to gather her property without confrontation if you don't mind, I'll accompany her." Rick spoke up.

"Who's that?" A familiar voices said approaching From the back ground as jade looked on still not moved.

The view of Erika now in clear view startled me a bit.

She gave me one of the nastiest stares  as if she already knew what was going on, before her sights set on my developing stomach and her eyes widened in shock.

"Did you say he raped you!" She spat nastily brushing past jade and right in front of me.

"Ladies no need to have any incident or confrontation. Like I stated before to the young lady here, we are only here to collect Ms.Hilliards belongings and leave." Rick interrupted trying to defuse he problem.

"This bitch betrayed me then lied on the man I love her 72hours has been up, you can find her belongings in the garbage, just like her! Slut!" Erika exclaimed with the most viscous look on her face.

"It's fine, Madison let's leave its all replaceable." Rick suggested.

"No!" I denied becoming furious myself. "That man you're so in love with raped me! The hell with you and anyone else who believes his lies, you're all miserable fake bitches that I regret ever meeting!" I snapped as Rick pulled me back.