Thirty- 1

"What type of student was Madison Hillard?" Norton continued on as he questioned Dean Parker.

"Her grades were okay up until mid semester... She began partying and missing class... They then began to slip tremendously having her head for academic probation prior to her withdrawing." He answered bluntly.

"Dean Parker if you don't mind me asking how did you know of her behavior?"

"Well Ericka the head sister would report to me about her out landing behavior and there were even pictures of her at parties and such ."

"I believe we have those." Norton agreed heading back to his table and grabbing a folder.

"If I may your Honor hand these over to the jurors and yourself." He added opening the file and starting for the judges booth.

I could only imagine the pictures from hazing night and all the other parties, how could I have been so stupid to trust those girls and people.

A tear streamed down my face as my emotions kicked in and I instantly began to tremble nervously as the huge unraveled the photos and with his joker face on he flipped through multiple before instructing his bailiff to hand them down to the jury.

"She was without a doubt out of control, that is not the type of behavior we expect from students that attend prestige. Madison needed direction did you all try to intervene?" Norton asked Parker as the jury passed along the photos of me.

"Yes on many occasions her psychology professor wrote a letter of her attempts."

I glimpsed over at Kamron who was staring back at me as he whispered something to the assistant attorney.

I hated his guts more than ever.

"May I see those photos." Rick started as Norton summed up his argument.

The bailiff passed him the folder where Rick held them up to where I could see and I instantly had flashbacks of every event I'd attended.

   There was one with me chugging vodka in my bra and many others of me participating in other activities like all the girls did.

"If I could project these photos." Rick stated having the bailiff assist the projecter in the direction of the wall and placing the photos on it.

In my mind all I could think about was why in the hell was this happening and what in the hell was Rick thinking!

"If j may," Rick stated taking the remote as the screen displayed me in a bra laying on a counter participating in doing Jell-O shots, " I would like for the jury to direct their attention not only to Ms.Madison who is a freshman in this photo but also to take a moment and let me guide you in the background of it. She's young and thousands of miles away from home for the first time. We all have been in college and we all have had crazy nights, I for one can be the first to admit, I was no saint. But let's really understand that Madison was a part of a sorority within prestige. And what do sororities do? .... I'll tell you... They haze, drink, pledge, party, and if you may zoom in to the left side of this image. You'll see there are two other sorority members doing the same exact act."

The image on the wall zoomed in to show two other sisters Jackie and Vanessa in the background doing Jell-O shots also. My heart sunk seeing Vanessa and recalling the bits I could remember of that night. Just to think she was in icu at this moment made my heart melt and tears pour.