T w o

I could've laid in bed for the rest of the day crying my eyes out trying to figure out what I did so wrong, but I couldn't.

My exam in psychology was today and if I didn't show up to take it my parents would be receiving an email on my grade status.

I took the longest time in the shower until one of the girls Emily came knocking, before I gathered myself and got out.

It was 87 degrees outside but I dressed in a sweat shirt and jeans. I didn't want to show anything revealing at all.

"Good morning Ms.Hilliard." Greeted professor Davison as I entered her class. She was an elderly lady and also good friends with my father.

   She knew how much they expected from me so once I started failing, she gave me this last opportunity to straighten up. Her smile was bright and welcoming.

  I barely made eye contact going straight to my seat on the back row.

    The test were already laid out on each desk, I went into my mk bag grabbing a pencil to fill in the scantron she had provided us with also.

    Just as I began to read the first question, I heard Professor Davison scolding someone for being late at the door.

" my bad the morning run ran late." The familiar voice said, as footsteps began down the very row I set on.

  I glimpse up making quick eye contact with Kamron who had a smirk written across his face
  I don't know how it slipped my mind that he was in here with me. 

I tried my best not to look in his direction, my level of comfort was slowly minimizing and the flashbacks from last night hit me like a bus.

The cologne he wore, smelled of Sean jean fragrance as he set down next to me silently.

I was barely reading the questions, just bubbling in which ever letter I hadn't for the previous answers.

The strain of focus I once had was fading away quickly. I just wanted to get away from him as soon as possible.

By number 20 of the 25 questions I was just filling in any letter without reading the question or choices to select from.

I grabbed my bag off the floor tossing it onto my back as kamron placed his hand on my desk startling me.

"Can I use your eraser?" He asked in a whisper that was loud to me.

I slid my pencil to him, without making any eye contact as he intentionally touched my finger tips.

Quickly, I collected my things and started for professor davisons desk placing the scantron down and the paper as she looked at me confused.

"Are you sure you reviewed that test?" She asked stopping me in my tracks.

At this point I didn't care, I nodded yes in a rush before racing for the door.

- Vanessa above

- Vanessa above

Vanessa was also a freshmen from pits-burg who had been hazed into the sorority.

Her and I had become good friends since college started. She was 18 also but Fairly mature for her age.

Vanessa reminded me of amber rose with her complexion and short hair cut that she had, Customized pink waves.

Her personality was always outgoing and adventurous, that's probably why we became good friends.

If there was anyone I could talk to at this moment it was definitely her.

I told her to meet me
In the library's lounge as soon as her class let out and she did just that.

Arriving with her iced coffee from Starbucks and sliced cucumbers as usual, she set down on the cushion just inches away from me.

"Sooooo, what's tea?" She asked sipping her coffee.

I fiddled with my hands a bit trying to sum this up in so many words.

"Something really bad happened to me last night." I started.

"When you say bad you don't mean... std bad?"

I swallowed hard cutting my eyes up to the ceiling, shaking my head no.

"I was raped." I uttered, nearly breaking into tears.

Without even looking at Vanessa out of my peripheral I could see how she had tensed up and her jaw had dropped in shock.

"Raped? Madison, you were raped last night?"

I nodded yes turning into her direction.

"By who??"

"If I tell you, you have to promise not to say a word."

"Across my heart hope to die!"

"Im serious."

"I promise!"

"Kamron." I said low enough to where she could still hear me.

Vanessa's eyes nearly
Popped out of her head as she sat astonished.

"You promise not to say a word?" I said reminding her of the agreement we had just made.

"I won't, I won't... I'm just... Shocked! How did this happen... What'll you mean he raped you?" She then asked shaking her head in disbelief.

"He raped me... I told him to stop and he held
Me down forcing himself on me."

"It just doesn't make anything sense." Vanessa mumbled looking down at her sliced cucumbers in the suffocating zip lock bag housing them.

"I mean.. I'm not saying it didn't happen madi I'm just, a little confused on why he would rape you when practically every girl on campus is throwing themselves at him." She clarifies now looking at me.

I sighed feeling like I shouldn't have opened my mouth about this situation.

"Just... Just forget I ever mentioned it." I stated firmly grabbing my Spanish book off the table in front of us.

"I didn't mean it like that Madison." Vanessa said trying to justify her last statement.
"I'm sorry, listen I'm sorry this happened to you, what are you going to do about it?"

"Nothing."

"So you're going to just let him get away with raping you?"

"What else am I going to do... No ones going to believe me, they'll just say I asked for it. Besides his girlfriend is practically my room mate I'll be thrown out of the house."

"It's a sticky situation, just... If I were you I wouldn't mention this to anyone else." Vanessa suggested sadly.

I rolled my eyes at her statement gathering my belongings as I nodded "yea". But deep down inside I knew she was right.