SIX

The past couple of days had been going absolutely great, other than my occasional puking spell I was feeling like my old self. My mom thought it was the change of weather getting me sick so I thought I should just cover up more.

Vanessa had literally become one of the family members. She was hanging with my mom more than me. I honestly think that's what made my mom come around and stop killing me about my grade in psychology.

Only thing that kind of downed my mood was that I hadn't heard from or seen Rick.

"Can you come out for a sec." A text message asked from an unknown number. My heart lit up knowing it was Rick.

"Sure, where do you wanna meet?" I replied.

"Outback." He said, lighting my heart up with joy.

"I'm gonna run to the store you guys need anything?" I asked my mom and Vanessa who were in the kitchen cooking.

"Nope we're good." Vanessa answered making me laugh.

I rushed upstairs cleaning up nice into a tank top and blouse with a pair of tights that shows off my curves and my ugg boots.

    I walked out front, maneuvering my way just outside my back yard which connected into a small woodland where Rick was already seated on the covered bench patio

"Damn you look nice." He complimented making me blush.

"Why thank you, what made you finally text me?" I asked sitting next to him now.

"You ran across my mind the second I got a minute of freedom, I miss you."

"Do you really?"

"Yeah, you're special to me.."

"I'm not being funny or anything but... How am I special to such an attractive guy like you?" I asked.

Rick was very handsome 6'1 brown skin, with a nice body and dimples that made a woman's legs weak.

"What you mean, you're gorgeous, mature, and you have a nice personality.. I don't just like you for the sex, if that's what you're asking."

".... Well most guys do."

"I'm not most guys." He said leaning in and kissing my lips.

I must admit I was beyond nervous.

"How can I trust that?"

"Because you can trust me." Rick whispered cuffing my cheeks with his masculine hands softly as we began to kiss passionately.

In that very moment I had been taken away to another land of happiness and relaxation. I had never felt this was with any other boy.

We kissed and kissed until I felt his hands moving down my neck to my chest then breast.

A quivering sense covered me suddenly. The warmth of his hands caressing my breast as the free one continued on its journey to my waste, frazzled me a bit.

I didn't understand what was going on. My mind wanted him to do all that was going to happen but my body was freezing.

The feeling of him touching my private made me shake and have an instant flash back to the night I was raped.

"I'm sorry." I said snatching away, as he looked on puZzled.

"What's wrong.. Listen I'm sorry if I moved to fast." Rick apologized.

"No no it's not you, it me... I'm just so sorry Rick... I... Can't do this..."

"That's okay." He assured me as I stood to leave grabbing my hand.

"I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable I just thought.. Look ok sorry Madison."

My emotions over took me at that very moment breaking down in tears.
I couldn't believe I was losing control like this! What was wrong with me.

" Don't cry." I heard Rick tell me as he stood pulling me into his arms.

"I didn't call you out here to have sex, it just sort of happened I would never disrespect you and make you do anything you're not okay with."

"I was--raped." I sobbed blurting out my darkest secret.

Rick pulled back, causing me to look him in the eyes.

"What? Raped? By who when?" He gasped.

"College... Prestige... I was raped... My room mates boyfriend raped me." I cried

"Madison you have to press charges, did you tell anyone?"

"No who's gonna believe that a promised nfl draft raped a freshmen like me."

"It doesn't matter what the hell he is Madison, rape is not right! It's a crime.. He violated you. You can't let him get off.. Look do you need my help?"

I shook my head pressing myself onto his chest as I cried unable to speak anymore. Rick understand holding me tightly as I broke down in tears.