Eleven

Today we had a charity event to attend and things felt so odd being around Erika.

I just couldn't do this anymore. I had dropped my psychology class out of fear of seeing Kam.
My main focus was avoiding him and all contact.

   As I loaded up my car with the foods we had cooked for the homeless, I got into the driver seat and lord be hold the figure of Kamron appeared standing between the door and me.

"Did you really think they'd believe you?" He asked grasping my attention immediately.

My heart Began to race as fear covered me, knowing I was the last person leaving.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I lied barely making eye contact.

"Oh you know exactly what the hell im talking about... You ran down to the precinct and told them I raped you huh, you little whore! What did you think would happen, they'd cuff me and you could run off into the sunset."

"You RAPED ME, and I'm pregnant!"

"You won't be for long... Their funding the abortion and after that you won't  have any fuckin proof it ever happened, so I suggest you keep your damn mouth closed and tell them it was consensual like I did!"

His threat burned through my soul knowing that I was backed into a wall with no where else to turn. If this was what getting help meant  then I was fucked beyond all means.

"Why don't you just Leave me alone." I uttered in disbelief.

"You better  tell them exactly what I just told you or it'll be hell to pay you little whore!"

     My mind was trailing a million miles per minute, night after night I had nightmares and terrors.

I received a call from Ms.kelly telling me to come down to the deans office.

  As I arrived I opened the door to see the dean and sheriff standing beside her.

"Come in have a seat." Dean Parker offered.

From the tone of his voice I could tell this wasn't about to go well.

"I'm fine." I denied. "I've heard all about your little plan from my rapist personally. If you think I'm getting an abortion so you can cover this up and protect that son of a bitch, it's not happening." I said firmly praying my voice didn't break.

"Madison!" Ms.kelly Called our appalled.

"It's fine Kelly." Dean Parker insisted stepping forward.

"Listen dear, I don't think you're understanding the depth of this situation. This not only involves you but also the university and a pretty important figure to the campus and athletics." He uttered in a soft yet stern tone.

I couldn't believe my ears, this was actually happening. It was as if I was being raped all over again.

"Before this goes public and ruins your reputation as well as the colleges, we'd rather handle this matter as a family. To our knowledge, we spoke with Kamron and he told us you both were drinking and it was consensual. I want you to understand Madison we all make mistakes, being pregnant and in college can be scary, but that's what we're here for. We will provide any means of helping you with this matter and counseling you threw it. Under no circumstances will he be contacting you or making any threats of the sort. Just trust us in guiding you."

"You mean like sweeping this under the rug and going along with his lie that I was some drunk little freshmen throwing myself at him and now I'm afraid so I cry rape!?" I snapped gazing at each and every one of them.

"Look!" Sheriff Smith interrupted. "You can do this the easy way or the hard way! We can press charges and have you sitting in front of a jury, judge, your parents and the world arguing your case of rape against a popular athlete or you can take the offered counseling and guidance in this matter and move on with your life."

"GO TO HELL!!" I yelled running out of the office that felt like the walls were closing in on me from every direction.

I ran until my body wouldn't let me anymore. Opening my car an breaking down into an emotional wreck.

My phone dinged constantly with notifications until I read the text from Rick saying he would be arriving here bright and early tomorrow morning.