Eight

"I'm feeling much better mom, it was just a stomach virus." I lied pretending as if I had just returned from the hospital with Vanessa.

"Well good what did they prescribe you?" She asked.

"Antibiotic, it'll be clearing up in a few days."

"Great, well let me know if it gets worse, I don't want my baby being up there all alone."

"Don't worry I will mom."

I knew this all was just a fake time of loving. My mom wasn't pleased with me or my behavior.

•••••••••••

The moment I boarded that plane and lifted out of the city, I felt the weight on my shoulders!

"What are you gonna do?" Vanessa asked me breaking the hours of silence.

I fiddled with my fingers as my head laid against the window with my eyes closed.

Although I wanted to be asleep, we both knew I wasn't.

"I don't know." I mumbled repositioning my head knowing her eyes were on me like a lion on its bait.

"Madi, you're pregnant by your rapist... I'm not sure if you're understanding the depth of this situation."

"I do."

"Then how... Why , are you acting so calm?"

"I mean what can I do right now?" I replied lifting up and connecting eyes with her.

"I don't mean to pressure you, I'm just scared for you."

"For what, it's not you, you won't have to be ridiculed or a disappointment."

"So you're keeping it?"

"I didn't say that."

"Then what are you saying?"

I looked down at the doubt of my hands just under the blanket I was covering myself with, trying to find an answer.

"I don't know."

For a moment Vanessa just stared at me, it wasn't an expression one could describe, she had a look of confusion yet sympathy.

  I didn't want to talk about this any more and she knew it.

To be continued

The sight of the sorority house, made a feeling of sickness hit me instantly.

I swallowed walking up the steps to the door.

Just as I flipped threw my keys for the right one, it opened and the sight of Erika and Kam giggling hugging one another appeared before us.

"Hey yalllllll, welcome back!" Ericka squealed happily hugging the both of us.

I happen to glimpse over to see Kam staring at me with a smirk.

   I turned away, giving ericka a fake greeting of joy, before hurrying inside to my room.

I spent an hour in the shower, just thinking of my choices!

   I couldn't let Kam get away with this! I didn't have a job and my parents were the cash holders. At The rate I was going there was no way my mom would agree to putting the money for an abortion into my account. She didn't think I was responsible or trustworthy.

  I hated this situation I was in!

I slept the day away, awakening up in the middle of the night to reality.

I had to decide and decide quick rather I was going to keep this baby and how I was going. To deal with this rape.

I grabbed my phone texting Rick.

"I know it's late, but I'm up and I really need some advice! I'm pregnant by my rapist."

Just typing those words drew me to tears.

I cried myself back to sleep and awoke to the feeling of someone's hands around my neck and the lost of oxygen.

I gasped, opening my eyes to see a blury figure that was Kamron.

He had a look of Evil and hate in his eyes.

I immediately realized that this was not a dream and this was actually happening! The both of his hands were wrapped around my neck applying enough pressure to decrease my oxygen.

"You better get rid of the fuckin baby!!!" He threatened in a tone I had never heard. His words were clear and firm.
He said no more before finally releasing his hold and I began coughing and gasping with the painful feeling of air re entering my lungs.

How did he know I was pregnant? How did this happen? Who told him?

I had a million question running threw my mind as my heart raced so badly that it burned.

Instantly the light bulb went off..... VANESSA!