TWENTY-2

"Trials beginning in 6 weeks, it's officially in action... Are you ready?" Ford asked me.

I knodded yes. "Will Kamron be there?"

"Everyday, front and center."

"Thank you for everything."

"It's my job, is hate to see someone like him get off after what he's done to you." He explained flipping through his paper work.

"But we're gonna make sure he doesn't right?"

"Over my dead body, just work with me Madison and we'll have his has sentenced."

It seemed as if these months were flying by so fast that I was due any day to meet power and his father was due any day to be in those four walls of that courtroom with me.

"We're going home until the trial, I think you need to come along." My father suggested.

"Yeah, I am... I just have to check on Vanessa before we get on tomorrow's flight." I promised him.

I made my last visit to the hospital where Vanessa was, still on life support with little improvement. I had cried enough, I know she wouldn't want me crying so I said my last prayer while on her presence praying she'd come back around with a miracle.

The detectives had just rules her car accident as a freak accident with no evidence, I knew Kamron was behind this! I couldn't let him get off. Her hands were semi warm as I kissed it and left the bracelet my mother had boughten men onto her wrist.

Rick and Angela had already left, and I was heading back to pack and leave to go back to North Carolina where life seemed to be peaceful.

   I was officially a mother! My blessing from God POWER had made his entrance into this world

   I was officially a mother! My blessing from God POWER had made his entrance into this world. The feeling of being a mom really hit me like a brick from heaven. I never knew I could've loved someone more than the little person I was staring at.

My mother, father, and brother were probably more excited than me! They had fallen in love all over again.

  But just like every other moment in my life, if there was too much happiness, it would be followed by sadness.

I had just finished feeding power when a lawyer by the name Jester and Kamrons parents entered the room with the birth certificate representative.

"There not suppose to be here!" My mother snapped rising to her feet with my father.

An officer accompanied them also to resolve the feud.

"It is within their rights to sign off on the child's birth certificate, being that the Dna test has proved their son Kamron Kezford is powers biological father." Jester explained.