S E V E N T E E N

I pulled into the parking lot of the clinical building where they would be performing an vaginal swob on me to identify the Cvs Dna of the child I was carrying as requested by ford.

    I  prepared to exit as I gathered my bags and noticed the text my dad had sent me asking if everything was okay.

   I began responding... telling him yes, when in reality I knew things were falling apart. When All of a sudden, the opening of my passenger door frightened me to death and a males physique appeared.

    Kamron Kezford was in the flesh himself. I felt like I was in the presence of a ghost as he took a seat on my passenger side with a gun in plain view.

   He didn't look like his normal self, I could honestly say it looked as if his life too was falling apart. His beard wasn't shaved and he looked like he hadn't slept in months.

  The scent of his cologne that reminded me of that night over and over filled my car as he hit the lock latch on my range rovers door and clenched his jaws staring into my eyes like death itself.

My body had frozen and was damn there going into shock at just this nightmare that I was praying Was just a dream, but the sound of him clearing his throat notified me that this was reality assuring I was awoke.

" how's it going Madison?" He asked in a voice I hadn't heard in months.

"Cat gotcha tongue?"  Kamron asked with a smirk as he turned in my direction without  taking his eyes off of me.

I was so frightened that he could smell the fear coming off of me.

"Kamron, wha- how did you know I was here?" I studdered staring at the gun he now held on his lap.

"I have my ways, I hope you didn't think I wouldn't be able to get my hands on you. Madison, I don't think you understand what I meant, when I told you to tell them it was consensual .... you see I gave you a chance to stop this from happening, but you Chose this Rode so now you have to pay the consequences."

• "Kamron don't so something you'll regre--..."

"Shut the fuck up Madison!" He snapped picking up the gun firmly grappling it.

My heart was beating a million miles per minute petrified of his next move.

"You've been with every fuckin guy on the campus and you chose me to trap and set up you stupid bitch! I'm not gonna let you ruin me anymore or my reputation this shit is ending today!" He threatened snatching me over to him by my hair causing my stomach to hit the horn and out of fear me to hit gas making an extremely loud zooming noise without driving.

"Let me go! Please Kamron don't do this!!" I begged nearly screaming my lungs out as he aimed the gun at my head in a rage without saying a word.

At this moment I knew it was over, everything that had happened up to this point was only leading to the road of my child and my death. I instantly began pouring tears as I heard the gun cock back and his loud breathing pattern.

My eyes were closed as I sobbed trying to prepare myself for this death.

When suddenly the sound of a security car coming around stopped the very moment in time.

Just a few yards away in the parking garage I could see a guard making his rounds in the cart with the little siren that I could call my guardian angels song ringing.

I could feel kams hands shaking, as his grip loosened on my hair and I was now free to be in my own space.

His eyes were popping out of his head and he was sweating perfusively. He has really lost it, but something was bringing him back to sanity.

"You better not have that Dna done or I will kill you bitch no matter where you go or who you're with, I'll have access to you and them! ... There will be no one to save you the next time and that little brother of yours if you love him I suggest you don't show up to testify." Were his last words as he tucked the gun into his coat pocket and slid out of the passenger door.

I couldn't gather myself enough to move I shaking frantically trying to find out just what in the hell I was going to do!

How did he know about my family? Why did the hell I go forward with this? At this moment I wanted to just die! I honestly wished he had pulled the trigger! Where I was at now was worse than being dead.

"Daddy... Daddy I need you, I messed up, I need you bad." I cried from the other end of the phone as I laid on the floor of the condo covered in sweat and tears.

"Baby girl? Madison what's wrong ? I'm here what wrong sweetheart?" He asked concerned.

"Daddy I was raped, I was raped and I'm pregnant."

There was a long pause after I said that, I wasn't sure If he had heard me or if he hated me at this point.

The sound of my mothers voice on the phone startled me.

"Madi? Is this you, it's your mother what's going on, your fathers not telling me he handed me the phone what did you just tell him he stormed out??" She asked confused.

"He hates me oh my god, he hates me, everyone hates me, you're going to hate me too mommy..."

"No no no, ofcourse not baby, I'm your mother I love you, what's the matter, what happened madi?" She asked with love in her tone.

" I was raped.... and everyone hates me, I'm pregnant."

"Honey, Madison, oh my god... It's okay baby, it's okay... Listen to me, I love you no one hates you... Where are you!!??"

"I don't stay on campus anymore, I'm staying at a friends condo, mommy the world hates me right now--."

"No one hates you Madison, listen to me, I'm on the first flight there. Don't you do anything until I get there." She directed in her motherly tone.

This was the first time in a long time that I actually could feel that she sincerely cared about me.

••••••