Fifty One

The courthouse  outside was over crowded with the fans holding signs of "FreeThe Kam" ,"Innocent until proven guilty", and even "JusticeForMadison" .  I couldn't help but feel my nerves taking over.

Carrying power through the side door to avoid the reporters and bashers relieved the intensity of the situation a bit.

As we made it to the third floor Rick was waiting.

In this moment I didn't see him as a rapist but more of a hero.

It was a horrible bitter sweet moment. He glimpsed at his watch before connecting eyes with me.

And in that very second I could sense the guilt. I quickly disconnected the stares we were exchanging as my parents and I arrived before him.

"You ready?" He asked touching my left shoulder to grasp eye contact.

I looked up at him and nodded yes.

"Do I have a choice?" I replied nonchalantly.

Rick gave me a grunt to reassure me to believe in him as his hand fell back to his pockets.

"We got this." He uttered taking his eyes to my parents.

My dad was holding power as he and Rick exchanged words. My mind zoned out on there convo as the elevator dinged and opened.

  kamron, his parents And Attorney Norton exited.
Kamron had on the dark grey suit and purple tie he had worn before and his face didn't look as content as it usually did.

I could tell he knew this situation was intense and the depth of it was finally weighing in on him.

He stepped off and immediately our eyes connected.

For the first time I didn't look away. I didn't want him to continue intimidating me and everything I stood for. Throughout this entire trial I had stayed in the background afraid of what people may think and letting kamrons presence put me in fear. On this day I had promised myself to no longer live in that manner not just for myself but for Power also.

  "You'll forever be mine." Kamron verbalized without uttering a sound. I read his lips with chills running threw my body.

"burn in hell you bastard!" I responded in the same manner in which brought a smirk across his face.

He gave me that grin he had given me many times before! Nothing about him had changed kamron was still that evil son of a Bitch that had not only tried to rob me of my womanhood but taken Nessa's life.

The sight of him made me sick to my stomach.

My feet moved before my brain could send the signal. We all began to move into the courtroom where the moment of reckoning awaited us like time.

"God is with us". My dad whispered to me
Before he and my mother took there seats on the first bench and Rick motioned me
To come stand next to him at the prosecutors table.

The courtroom was still filling with people and news cameras as we stood and my legs felt like jello. I took multiple deep breaths before finding the words to say something to Rick.

"How's Angela?"

"She's uhhh fine... she's in labor just not dilated enough, but seems fine for the most part." He responded without making eye contact with me.

"That's good." I mumbled lowly.

"You know we need to talk." Rick stated sternly switching the direction
Of the conversation.

"Yes... we do." I replied turning to him
Just slightly and for the first time he made eye contact with me.

"I don't want you think I'm like Kamron." He stated trying to find the words.

"I'm pregnant Rick." I said cutting him off mid sentence.

His body language explained the words that couldn't seem to come out of his mouth as his face expressed complete shock.

"You're pregnant." He repeated rather than asking trying to hold his composure.

"Yes and it's yours." I clarified as the judge entered grasping everyone's attention and interrupting our conversation.

Rick could barely take his eyes off of me.