Where'd you go?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Pic on side is Fae =============>

~~~Bo's POV~~~

"Wake up, Bo," whispered a voice urgently in my ear. I frowned, and without opening my eyes, I reached up my hand and brushed at whoever was attempting to wake me up. My hand made contact with skin, and I heard whoever it was curse.

"Screw, I'm through being nice!" Suddenly, I felt fingers pinch my skin tightly, and my eyes flew open.

"Dot, what the hell?" I hissed.

"You need to wake up, and so does Tyler," she said, her hands planted firmly on her hips. She had on a pair of pajama pants and a sweatshirt, and her hair was sticking up all over the place.

"Why?" I moaned, "What time is it?"

"six-thirty," she answered through a yawn. "And you need to wake Tyler up so that she can get back to her room before the entire pack wakes up." I glanced at her quizzically and she sighed. "If the pack sees her leaving your room, where she obviously slept, it's going to raise questions... duh!"

I hated to admit it, but sometimes Dot was a lot smarter than me.

"You're got a point," I said slowly. "I'll get her up."

"Fine," she said, "I'm going to take a shower." She turned and padded out of my room, and I heard her door open and shut down the hall a few seconds later.

I looked down at Tyler and smiled. She was nestled up next to me, with her forehead resting against my chest. Her hand was pressed against her lips, and her eyebrows were furrowed as if she was in deep thought.

So close, yet so far away, I thought grimly.

"Ty," I called softly. She groaned and pressed her head deeper into my body. I chuckled and shook her arm. Her eyes opened slowly and she sighed.

"Why do you hate me?" Tyler moaned, and she rubbed her eyes with her fist.

"I could never hate you, Ty," she laughed quietly, but I meant every word. "You've got to get up and get back to your room before the whole pack wakes up. It wouldn't look good for you if you came walking out of my room in the morning."

"Why is that- oh..." her voice trailed off with realization. She sat up, completely awake, and I could see the blood rushing to her cheeks. "Yeah, I'm going to go back to my room now," Tyler said quickly, and she jumped out of my bed.

Just as she reached the door, Tyler turned to me and smiled. "Thanks for letting me sleep in here. I meant it when I said this wasn't going to happen every night." I nodded with a grin, and she disappeared.

Dad sucks, grumbled my wolf.

I laughed to myself, agreeing completely, and I got up out of bed and walked into the bathroom for a quick shower. I then dried myself off and changed into a pair of jeans, a black t-shirt, and my light blue sports jacket. I pulled on a pair of sneakers and trekked down to the kitchen, where I found Fae and Fletcher already eating breakfast.

"And he awakens!" exclaimed Fletcher through a mouthful of scrambled eggs. Fae winced and smacked him on the back of the head. "Damn it Fae! What the hell was that for?"

"Chew, swallow, and then speak," she instructed, as if teaching a young child. Fletcher made a point of stuffing his face and then chewing slowly with his mouth hanging open. I grimaced and poured myself a bowl of cereal.

"You're disgusting, dude," remarked Rhett as he stepped into the kitchen. He kissed the top of Fae's head and plopped down in the chair next to her. They all started to argue about Fletcher's eating habits, with Fae and Rhett teaming up on Fletcher. I just sat there quietly and ate my food, my mind floating elsewhere.