Shut Your Mouth* (Jason McCann)

Start from the beginning

I laid on my side with the TV still beaming in the darkness but I faced away, my head deep in the pillow.

"So," He said quietly. "Are we gonna talk or are you gonna be childish and pretend to sleep until I have to come over there and tickle you?" He asked. I didn't budge but I sighed.

I felt him climb into bed, and run a hand over my hip.

"Tell me what's wrong. Why did you storm off like that?" He asked.

I had to stop myself from scoffing at his choice of words. "I didn't storm off." I mumbled from under the sheets.

"I believe you did. You didn't even say 'I love you' back." He said, sounding hurt.

I knew Jason, and I knew what words meant to him. I tried my best not to feel guilty.

"Jason, I'm tired." I said, wanting nothing more than to sleep this all away.

"Then I suggest you tell me what's making you be so short with me because you're not sleeping until you do." He said with a firm tone. I turned over to see him laying so that his head was resting on the palm of his hand.

"You wanna know, Jason?" I sat up and kept a hard stare on him. He didn't seem effected as he nodded at me. "I'm tired of it all. Of the constant worrying and panicking because I don't know what's going on, because there's men coming into our house everyday to talk about things I'm not allowed to know about."

"Ba-"

"And then you don't even explain. You think you can just pull me away and kiss me and make it all go away. I go with it normally, and I smile and politely leave you alone, only for you to come upstairs like five hours later and fuck me until you're satisfied. And then you tell me you love me and we sleep, only to wake up the next morning to do the same day over again." I finally breathed, feeling tears in my eyes.

He frowned at me now. "[Y/N]. I do all of those things because I don't want you to have to deal with my worries on top of your own. If you think this is my way of being rude and selfish to you, then you're fucking dumb." He spat, finally sitting up. I tried not to flinched at his words. "And you can't tell me that I don't please you when I make sure you've cum once or twice before I even get started on fucking you. I care more about your satisfaction than I do my own."

I didn't speak. I wasn't done saying everything I needed to say, but I felt as though if I said anymore, I'd cry.

"Ja-Jason." I stood up now, I paced the room while I rattled my brain for what to say next. "This isn't what I thought it was going to be and I just don't think it's what I want anymore. We're both not sure about this, and we've both lost sight of what this was and I-I think it's best if we take a break. I th-"

"Shut your mouth before I shut it for you." He spat. I hadn't realised he'd stood up and was only feet away from me, towering over me. He had a deep scowl on his face while his jaw clenched.

"Jason-"

"What did I just say?" He asked. "You're not leaving me. I can't not have you in my life, [Y/N]." He took a hold of my hand and intertwined our fingers. He pulled me impossibly close and pressed his lips to my forehead. "Tell me you love me. Please don't tell me you don't love me anymore. Just say it." He whispered, his fingers tightened around my hand.

"I do love you, Jason. Of course I do. I just think it'll do us both some good if we-"

I was interrupted. Not by words, but by the touch of his dry lips on my own. Both of his hands met the sides of my face and his thumbs rubbed the skin of my cheeks while he moved his lips rapidly against mine.