Telling

It's August and hotter than hell out here. I am very busy with work but I am making time for Barba. I like that we have finally worked things out with time.

       We have also decided that every other month we will try to plan a mini getaway for us. I like the thought of that. We are doing well and I want to move in with him but I can't figure out how to tell him. I think I'm just going to let it be for now.

       Claire had her baby. Her name is Grace Julia Wilson and she was a whole 8 pounds.  I love her too death. Jessie spent the entire week at my place while Claire and Todd got adjusted.

      Claire still doesn't know about Barba and I. I don't want to tell her. Jessie loves her sister and Raf still hasn't met her. He wants to though.

        I got home around ten tonight, exhausted. I stripped down to my underwear and laid on the bed.

      "Hi Princesa," Raf laid in bed next to me.

     "Hi," I looked at him.

       "Is there a reason why you're nearly naked in the bed? Besides to torture me?" He bit his lip until it was white.

      "Because I was to tired to change. I'm exhausted. I just want to eat, then pee, then sleep but I can't. I really can't," I sighed. He chuckled.

"I'm sorry Cole," he squeezed my hand.

"Did you mean to call me Cole without me interrupting you?" I smiled.

"Yeah I did," he kissed me.

"I like it. I like it a lot. I also think you should kiss me again because I like that," I smiled.

"Oh do you?" He smirked.

"Yes you jerk. Just kiss me," I pouted.

"Only because your pout is so cute," he kissed me again. I moved closer to him to kiss him better.

"I love you," I pulled away smiling.

"I love you too," he put an arm around my waist.

"I really need to change and pee."

"What about eat?"

"I'll be fine," I sighed getting up.

"Wait," he grabbed my hand.

"What?" I sighed.

"Tú es muy bonita," he pulled me on top of him. He reached around to undo my bra.

"Look I know I'm beautiful to you or whatever but I'm not in the mood. I'll give you a hand job or whatever but I do not want sex."

He laughed at me and placed his hands on my hips.

"You never have to do anything you don't want. I don't mind you not wanting sex. Go change and come back to bed. I want to spend some time with my lovely girlfriend." He squeezed my butt.

"That sounds good. I missed you a lot today. More than usual. I miss working with you sometimes," I frowned.

"I know. Go change and pee," he smiled.

I got off him and did that. I got back into bed next to him.

"I miss you working with me too. You still have to come to my office so we can-uh- bend a few things over the desk."