Girl Talk

"Melissa wake up."

Letting out a groan, I pressed my face deeper into the bed. The sudden feeling of pressure on my back, and arms wrapped around my waist made me jerk. Trying to knock them off, but finding myself unable to I let out a whine. A chuckle and kiss against my neck made me realize just who was against my back.

"Come on pretty girl, everyone else has gone to breakfast."

"Not hungry, sleepy."

I mumbled into the pillow, and he squeezed me tightly.

"I know, but you'll be starving later if you don't eat now."

I don't even know how he could be thinking eating now. By the time that Zach and I got back last night it was around two in the morning, and I was exhausted. I then felt him let me go, laying down beside me I soon realize that his warmth on my back had been very comfortable.

The feeling of something soft and wet running over the shell of my ear made me jerk away snapping my eyes open. Glaring at his smirking face, I groaned smacking his arm which was the first thing my hand touched.

"Come on babe."

Staring at him for a moment, before I yawned and rubbed my eyes. Staring at him for a few more minutes, it is kind of nice waking up to see his face. Biting my lower lip at the thought, he raised an eyebrow, before leaning forward pressing a soft kiss to my lips.

"You awake yet."

"Mmm not yet."

Pressing another kiss to my lips, this one was slightly harder and deeper. My eyes slowly closed back, and I moved my arms wrapping them around his neck. Running a hand through his hair for a moment, he was soon rolling on top of me. The feeling of warm hands running up my stomach made me gasp, and I broke the kiss. Smiling, he pressed kisses against my neck, but I just couldn't ignore the warmth and pressure of his hands slowly moving up my stomach. Letting out a shaky breath, a warm pulse ran through me and soft moan fell from my lips as he sucked on a specific spot on my neck.

I could feel his hands still right under my breasts, and I squirmed some, until he lifted his head. Staring into his eyes, I pulled him down for a kiss, and his hands started to move once again. Inching higher and higher, until his thumb brush against my nipple and I arched into him. Moaning into the kiss, he slid his tongue exploring in his wake. Running my hands down his back, before pulling him tighter against me.

Nudging my legs open so he could lay between them, I broke the kiss panting softly, before he sucked on the spot right under my ear. Moaning softly, I could feel how his body was reacting toward mine. Slowly lifting his head, I was staring into his hunger filled eyes. Taking a deep breath, I waited to see what he was going to do. Moving his hands, he laid them on each side of my head, before giving me a smirk.

"Melissa."

I watched as his eyes ran over me for a moment, before meeting my eyes once again. Licking his lips, he bit his lower lip, which was kind of unusual for him to do.

"Zach?"

"Do you know how sexy you look right now?"

He practically growled out, before leaning down and kissing at my neck again. A shiver ran through me, and I leaned my head back for him to reach some more. Moving my hands, I ran them under his shirt. The feeling of his muscles flexing under my fingers made me smile, and I pulled him down again to press my face into his neck.

"Zach."

"Hmm."

"I love you."

"Me too."