The Night is Still Early

After lying together for a while, Zach then moved, and sat up.

"It's our last day here, let's do something."

He said and I guess that's how we ended up walking the strip hand in hand. The strip was so different at night time, like there were so many more people out right now. Walking through the side of a hotel we made it toward more of the shops, there were people playing instruments, people selling things, and even a person doing magic. It was all amazing, there was so many things happening and it was like we were right in the middle. it soon was becoming overwhelming, and as if Zach could feel what I felt he pulled me into a store.

"Let's stop here for a minute, I promised Tiff I would bring her something."

"It's ok, I promise to bring my Dad something too."

I watched him move around and look through some of the things. Something then caught my eye out of the door, and I just stared for a moment, before slowly leaving out of the store. There was a guy doing fake tattoos, and I stood a little away just watching. He had pictures of all the different kinds of tattoos that he has done, and I have to say they were really pretty.

One picture specifically caught my eye, it said You + Me with the infinity symbol around it. I really liked it, but...

"Hey Miss, would you like a tattoo?"

Lifting my head, I glanced back over to the man. He was giving me a friendly smile, and I moved closer.

"I don't know."

"I saw that you were looking at this picture, do you like it."

He was motioning to the picture, and I nodded my head.

"I like it."

"It's only fifteen dollars if you would like to get it."

Staring at the picture, and then at the man chewing on my bottom lip. It's temporary anyways so why not, and I smiled nodding walking over to him. He pat this chair, before giving me a smile, and I hesitantly took a seat.

"So where would you like it, Miss?"

"Um... maybe here."

Moving my hair, I motioned to the left side of my lower neck. Nodding his head, he ran his hands down my neck, and I shivered glancing away.

"And um... instead of you + me can you put Z ­­+ M?"

"That's fine, shall me start."

"Ok."

The little needle kind of tickled, but I remained still because I didn't want to mess it up. I had a side eye making sure that Zach didn't come out. When it was finished, the man showed me a mirror, and I smiled paying him. Laying my hair back down, I moved over back into the store. I glanced around, and saw Zach was as the register paying for his stuff, and I smiled moving around the corner looking at key chains. Deciding the one that flickered Dad and had a picture of the beach on the back, I moved over to the cash register. Paying for the chain, Zach wrapped his arm around my waist, before kissing the side of his face.

"Find everything you wanted."

"Yeah."

Smiling, we walked out of the store. Putting my gift in my bag, I smiled at the tattoo man, and he waved goodbye. I felt Zach's eyes on me, and he raised an eyebrow.

"Who was that?"

"Hmm just a man."

Smiling, I grabbed his hand, before pulling him toward a couple of people playing some instruments. There was a lot going on tonight, we walked around looking at the people selling things, and going to different stores. Going back to the hotel, we put our stuff away, and I sat on my bed for a moment. I was getting kind of hungry, and I stood up grabbing my over the side purse, and opened the door. Jerking when I saw Zach standing there with his hand up about to knock, and he smiled letting his hand fall.