Beach Date

We stayed in the pool for a while, but soon I got tired and ended going back up to my room. I didn't get to close the door before a hand stopped it, and I glanced around to see Zach. He smiled before coming in the room, and I sat on the edge of the bed drying my head.

"You didn't have to leave, because of me."

"Well I wanted to, besides I wanted to be alone with you anyways."

He sat down beside me, and I glanced over at him, and his wet hair stuck to his forehead and neck. Smiling I ran a hand through his hair, and he closed his eyes taking a deep breath. Opening them back, he leaned forward pressing his forehead against mine. Smiling dropping my towel, I ran a hand down his cheek, before wrapping my arms around his neck. Staring into each other's eyes, he leaned forward pressing a kiss to my lips. Closing my eyes into the kiss, I kissed him softly, before he deepened the kiss. I felt him slowly stroking my sides, and a shiver ran through me. Brushing his tongue against mine, before twinning ours, I pulled gently on his hair.

Groaning in the kiss, he pulled away some, and I opened my eyes back. His eyes had darkened, he soon was pushing down on the bed. Kneeing my legs open, he leaned between them, before sucking gently on the side of my neck. Gasping, I ran my hands down his back pulling him down closer, and the moment his bare chest touched my skin a moan fell from my lips. Pulling away, he smirked down on me, and I knew he had left a hickie on my neck. Pulling his head down giving him a light kiss, he sighed before pressing my his face into my neck.

"God I love you."

Blushing, I loved how Zach was more open with telling me he loves me. Squeezing him to me tightly, we rolled over to our sides.

"I love you too."

"Well of course you do."

Rolling my eyes, I sat up we were starting to make the bed wet. Leaning forward, I picked up the towel, and stood up. Walking over to the chairs, I laid it over one. Turning back around, Zach was staring at me questionable. Cocking my head to the side at why his attitude suddenly changed.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing you're just beautiful."

I could feel my cheeks turning red, and I ducked my head.

"Stop it Zach."

"What... you are."

"Yeah ok."

"You don't believe me?"

Glancing back at him, I then looked away. I soon could feel the body heat from him as he pulled me against his chest, and I looked up. He had a serious expression on his face, and he squeezed me tighter to him.

"You're the most beautiful, kindest, sweetest, honest girl I have ever met. Don't let anyone tell you different and if I have to tell you every day so you won't forget, I will."

Smiling, I leaned my head against his chest hugging him tightly.

"You know what?"

"What?"

"I feel like spoiling you."

Leaning away, I gave him a scowl, and he smiled.

"Zach..."

"Yeah I know, I don't have to, but I want to so suck it up."

Huffing, I couldn't help the smile that was forming on my face.

"So what are we going to do?"

"Let's go on a date."

"A date?"