Heat of the Moment

The door shut behind us, and he leaned down catching my lips. Gasping in shock as my back hit the door, and he pressed his body against mine deepening the kiss. Soft little moans began to fall from my lips, and there was nothing that could stop them. Zach running his fingers down my sides didn't help either, and I was suddenly lifted off the ground and tossed on the bed. Landing with an oof, the air went out me as he crawled over me, and ducked down giving me a hard kiss.

Breaking the kiss, he stared down at me, and I could just see the hunger in his lusted blown blue eyes. I felt a tremble go through me, because this type of hunger was making my body feel as if it was on fire. Hesitantly I moved my hands running under his shirt; his muscles flexed under my touch, before wrapping my arms around him pulling him down for another kiss. Squeezing him tightly as the kiss deepen, my nails ran down his back, before he tensed letting out a groan.

Breaking the kiss once again, he pulled my hands away, before lifting up pulling his shirt off throwing it on the floor, before connecting our lips again. Letting my arms lay on the bed, I closed my eyes as he forced my mouth open, and with long strokes of his tongue, and light sucking, I found my hands balling up the sheets under them. Breaking the kiss with a pop, he stared at me with a lazy smile, before moving his hands lifting my leg so it wrapped around his waist. I moved my other one to follow, and ran my hands through his hair, before giving it a soft tug. Leaning his head down, he kissed down my neck, before he stopped at a certain spot, and sucked hard. Whimpering, I bared my neck giving him more room, and he soon was leaving open mouth kisses down my shoulder. Letting out breathless gasps, my body just wouldn't cool down, and I pulled his hair until our lips were pressed against each other.

"You know this tattoo is kind of sexy."

He mouthed against my lips, and I smiled pulling away a little.

"You think?"

"Yeah."

Removing my hands from his hair, I ran them over his cheeks, before letting them run down his shoulders, and keeping them on his arms. He smiled staring down at me for a moment, before pressing a soft kiss on my lips. Slowly closing my eyes, I deepened the kiss parting my lips for him. Twirling our tongues together, a hot pulse went through me, before he pulled away smirking. Grabbing the end of my shirt, he pulled it off, before throwing it on the floor with his, and attacking my neck. Soft moans bounced off the walls in the room, as he kissed down my neck to right above my clothed breast. Moving his hands, he cupped my breasts through my bra. Whimpering, I bit my lower lip, and he moved his hands behind my back. Stopping he met my eyes, and after a while the hook to my bra was loosen. Pulling it off, he dropped it on the floor with my shirt, and I glanced away blushing hard.

"Look at me, pretty girl."

Biting harder on my lip, I glanced back at him. Smiling, he leaned down laying a light kiss to my lips.

"You're beautiful."

Running his tongue down my neck, he flicked my nipple making me whimper. A smirked formed on his face as he grabbed my breast sucking on my nipple as he tweaked the other one with his fingers. Crying out in pleasure, I squirmed feeling the heat below becoming unbearable. Panting softly, he pulled away only for a second, before attaching his mouth to my other nipple.

Choking out a moan, I ran my nails down his back, and he groaned. My body was soon moving on its own as my legs wrapped around him, and I suddenly could feel how hard he was. Biting my lower lip, he let go of my nipple with a pop, before staring down at me.

Are we going to go all the way?

God please tell me yes.

Leaning down, he kissed my lips softly, before kissing my cheek, and moving his lips toward my ear.