I Got These Feelings

When we got back to the others, Zach just seemed strange. Walking back to the hotel, I kept glancing at Zach as he talked to either Derek or Terrell. Is he mad? Catching my eyes, he gave me a little smile, before the door opened, and he walked ahead. I watched his back go, and Catherine nudged me.

"Room now."

"Ok."

Walking into the room, I sat down on my bed, before Catherine stood in front of me with her arms folded.

"What?"

"So where did you go?"

"Yeah Melissa, Zach was going crazy looking for you."

Marie went by toward her suitcase.

"He seemed upset, did you two night?"

Alice sat on the bed with me, and I shook my head.

"We didn't fight, but I think he's mad."

"Why?"

I then told them what happened. The volleyball incident, meeting Haile and Cameron, and even building a sandcastle.

"So you and Cameron were building a sandcastle, when he found ya'll."

"Yeah."

"Ok so how did you introduce them again?"

"I said Zach this is Cameron, Cameron this is my boyfriend Zach."

"So you told Cameron about Zach?"

"Yes."

"Did he act any different?"

"No."

"Was he hot?"

"Um... he was cute."

They all then looked at each other, before smirking.

"I'm so going make fun of him."

Catherine laughed, before moving toward the bathroom.

"So what's wrong with him?"

Alice then moved in front of me, before laying her hands on my shoulders.

"The same thing that was wrong with you when that waiter was flirting with him, he's jealous."

Jealous, are you serious.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

That got me thinking, I never thought Zach would be jealous. Everyone else was changing clothes getting ready to go on dates pretty much. I ended up changing clothes as well, after taking a shower, I put on a tank top and some shorts, before walking to the balcony. Sitting in the chair, I closed my eyes letting the wind blow through my hair, and I took a deep breath. The sound of my phone ringing made me get up as I went back inside. Picking my phone up, I saw that it was Dad.

"Hello?"

"Hi sweetheart."

"Hey Dad, how are you doing?"

"I'm fine, I'm sorry I missed your call last night, things have been... busy."

Sitting down on the bed, I didn't like the way Dad said that.

"Is everything ok?"

"It's fine, don't worry. So tell me about the beach."

"It's so beautiful here Dad."