Well...

Sitting at my desk, that girl Amy words kept repeating in my mind. Just great, first it was Amanda and now it's Amy. Maybe I should just stay away from girls who names start with A's. Letting out a sigh, she couldn't be as bad an Amanda though...right? Shaking the thought away, I had a weird feeling of someone's gaze on me, and it did not feel friendly. However, when I looked for them, there is no one there.

Talk about creepy.

As much as I was being watched, I should have known Amy would come after me soon. It still shocked me when I was grabbed by my hair and thrown to the ground in the middle of the hallway.

I swear if I keep hitting my head, I'm going to become stupid.

Quickly picking myself off the ground, incase this crazy bitch tried to stomp me. I threw a glare over my shoulder, to only see no one was there.

"What the hell?"

Looking from side to side, the hallway was weirdly empty.

So, what, Casper the ghost did it

Letting out a deep breath, I rubbed my arm that was slightly sore from the fall. At least there is no bruise forming.

It's too early for all this

"So, what no one was there?"

"Yeah, the hall was empty."

Catherine stared at me confused, and I shook my head munching on some type of curry.

"You should tell the others if you feel like you're being target though."

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

"Duh, I'm always right."

Rolling my eyes as she nodded her head looking so smug with herself.

"I'm going to the bathroom, watch my bag for me."

"Okay."

Dumping my tray, I grabbed a pass for the bathroom, before going out the door.

The hallway was quiet as ever, which was almost scary. Quickly making it to the bathroom, I stared at myself in the mirror. I had pulled my hair into a bun to keep it out of the way. You know, since people want to randomly grab it and throw me to the ground. Staring at my reflection, I look like crap. Like I looked exhausted. Keep it together Melissa.

Once I decided I've been in the bathroom for too long, I slowly made my way back toward the cafeteria. But I got that feeling I was being watched again. And again no one was in the hall. Stopping when I heard the sound of footsteps behind me, but they suddenly stopped as well.

Ok your being followed

The one part of me was telling me that I was being paranoid and to just go into the cafeteria, but the other part of me knew it was more than just being paranoid and wanted to know just what she was gonna do. I mean maybe if I confront her alone, we can nip all of this in the butt. So that's how I found myself going left and down the hall away from the cafeteria. However, before I could even turn around, I heard the footsteps pick up speed into a run. Forcing myself against the wall, I watched a figure charge right passed me.

A flash of blonde hair went by, before tripping and falling smack on the ground.

Dang that must have hurt.

Taking a moment to just stare at Amy, interacting with her kind of makes me exhausted. She then quickly picked herself up, before turning to me flushed red shooting glares.

"Why are you following me..."

"I don't know how you tricked him, but I won't let you get away with this."