Part of the Crowd?

School has been interesting; I have to say. I might even say I'm enjoying my classes for the most parts. I mean it's kind of easy, but it's usually that way in the beginning. We have been in school for a week now, and I think I'm really getting use to everything. I'm still kind of disappointed that I don't have classes with the others besides Catherine. I mean yeah we meet up after school, but once school starts to really get going I don't think we might have the time. However, seeming like Dallas has a few of my classes, we hang out a bunch during school. He's kind of cool, really easy to talk to, and very funny. I find it kind of strange that I feel so comfortable to talk to him. However, with everything changing, one thing that stays the same is Zach walking me to each of my classes.

I mean I thought it was really sweet, and I was enjoying walking around like a normal couple. But the more as each day went on, I noticed that Zach was kind of pushing himself. I mean it must be a real burden to walk me to each of my classes, and then make it back to his class on time. Standing outside my classroom, I noticed him quickly coming around the corner. He looked really flushed in the face and breathing kind of heavy. Once he was in front of me, he gave a small smile, before reaching grabbing my hand.

"I didn't keep you waiting, did I?"

"No..."

Is he ok?

Giving his hand a squeeze, he pulled me along. Walking hand in hand, I soon felt the stares. I should be used to the stares by now, but it still was unnerving. Once Amanda was gone, there wasn't any more problems, but people still liked to stare at us... me.

"You good, babe?"

Coming out of my thoughts, I glanced back at Zach, before giving a nod.

"Yeah, just thinking. But the real question is are you ok?"

"I'm fine, why?"

"It has to be a struggle to walk me to class every day."

Glancing down at me, he gave a frown, before letting out a sigh.

"It's fine, besides, I don't want to leave you by yourself."

Giving a small smile, I pulled him to the side before pressing a kiss to his lips.

"Zach, I'll be fine. I'm a big girl, I think I can make it going to class by myself."

Taking a deep breath, he smiled nodding his head.

"Ok. You head on to class then."

Letting my hand go, I gave him a smile, before waving walking on ahead with the crowd. Glancing back one time, but Zach was already gone.

I know when I told Zach that I was fine with walking to class alone, I didn't realize it would feel so weird. I didn't realize how dependent I was on Zach until he wasn't beside me. Walking down the hall, it just felt so loud. Was it always like this? The only thing the same was the stares that continued to follow me.

They were slowly causing prickles to form on my skin, and I rubbed my arms. Will I have to go back to blending in with the crowd... can I even go back now.

"Melissa!"

Looking ahead to my name being called, I saw Dallas not too far away. Picking up my pace to catch up to him, he gave me a big smile.

"Let's walk to class."

"Alright."

Throwing his arm over my shoulder, he cheesed, before pulling me on. I then felt a dark stare on my back, and I glanced over my shoulder to see a girl giving me a deadly look. I suddenly felt goosebumps forming on my arms, and I turned back around.

Who is that? But who ever she is, please no more girl drama this year.

"What's wrong?"

Glancing back at Dallas, I shook my head.

"Nothing, just thought I saw something."

"Ok, but did you do your history survey?"

"Oh course, it was actually easy."

"Oh my gosh, I thought it was too. I was beginning to think I might have got it all wrong, because of how easy it was."

"Well let's compare our answers in class."

Giving me a thankful grin, we hurried down toward the class.

Maybe I don't have to blend in. 

Author Note:

( /)_|) )

Uhh hey everyone, i'm like really sorry i haven't been updating lately. i'm suffering from writer's block soooooooo bad. Like you know how you want the story to go, but the middle part is a big blank >.<. But thank you so staying with me for so far. 

Please feel free to comment who POV you would love to see.

-Meme <3