"Why do you have such a big name? I mean no offense but why? As in you always go by Ignatius your middle name, Hudson. Why Ignatius two-three middle names and then Hudson?"

"That's a good question lo-" he smiled at me but I had to butt in.

"Are we on nickname bases? Because I have a really good name for you, never mind you continue," I had so many things in my mind that I thought I would forget one if Ill think about the other so I tried to remain calm and tried to talk as less as possible.

"I would really like to know that name but in our family, all the boys go by two middle names. For instance, my full name is Ignatius Quentin, Nathaniel Hudson. My father's name is Killian Lucian Anias Hudson. So you might have got the idea. My mother has only one middle name just like my baby sister."

I yawned. I put my hand on my open mouth but then it was too late. Ignatius looked at me and smirked, "you shouldn't do that, that's a bad habit."

"The last thing I want is you teaching me, what manners are."

"I think you need to sleep b-"

"Don't call me that," I cut him through, there was no way he could call me that. But then somewhere in my heart, I liked it too. I liked the feeling of being able to depend on someone. For the first time, I didn't mind it. The word baby coming out of his mouth rather it sounded good and I wanted him to keep calling me that, secretly.

"Just shut up, and sleep, we have our whole lives to ask questions," he said and patted his lap. "Just lay your head down and sleep."

"What about you?" I asked him. I didn't want him to do anything out of obligations.

"Nothing, I'm fine. And like I said we have our whole lives."

As I put my head down on his lap, I smiled. I summoned all the strength I had and said, "you know my answer. It's a no, Ignatius."

"Sleep, a no can turn into a yes, sleep. In a world like this, expect the unexpected." I couldn't say anything. I closed my eyes and then I realized how tired I was.

As I was drifting into a world of unconscious I heard Ignatius mummer, "it'll be us, and I know it. Sleep tight, you'll always be my baby even if you exchange Rhett by Hudson or Absalon" I felt him kiss my forehead and then I heard no more.

-

"Wake up, Aria, come one!" I heard Ignatius mummer in my ear, "come on baby, wake up."

I felt him kiss my ear and I tried my best to hold back my smile. I turned on the other side and I closed my eyes again. I snuggled close to the warmth and I the last thing I wanted to do, was not leaving the warmth and the homely feeling that surrounded me.

"Aria come on, please. I think someone is outside. Come on, love," he tried to shake me and I snuggled more. I suddenly felt something move. It almost felt like something twitching. It was a very strange sensation that I felt on my nose. Suddenly, the feeling of warmth wasn't there anymore. It felt a little it does cold and then, very strangely the soft cuddling thing because very hard and it almost felt like a rock. I was sure I would get a dent on my head if I kept pressing on it.

I opened my eyes and then I heard Ignatius groan, almost as if he was aroused. He growled again, what was happening?

"As much as I hate to say this, you're cuddling with my manhood."

Then I realized what had happened and what had moved. Oh my god, and when I had cuddled with his manhood he got a boner. A fuçking boner.

I hurriedly got up and cursed at my stars. What had I done? I always did thinks that made me and the people around me embarrassed and utterly shocked.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't -"

"Just don't look here, okay? I'm trying to hide this thing okay? Oh god, look what you did to me. "

"I apologize, I-I didn't-"

He and I both looked at the huge bulge that had formed there. And to be very honest, I never thought it could be that big, I mean not that I had seen these kinds of things before, but baby Jesus it was big, massive.

"I'm so-"

"Don't you dare, I don't want you to apologize. It was my fault, I knew this would happen. I would have let you this close to me, and there is no shower here."

I turned around and suddenly my sleep had vanished. I rubbed my cheeks and thought of things I could do to make things better. And all of a sudden I couldn't think of anything. How and what had I done? I never thought I could cause that. All I did was rub, right? How was this possible? Ignatius was right, expect the unexpected.

I heard a bang all of a sudden.

"Ignatius," I shrieked and continued, "go behind me."

I turned to look at the door, where the loud bang had come from. Maybe my parents had found out that I was not there, considering that they were back in town and they wanted to be involved in my life for everything. My heart was beating fast because I could hear the loud bang on the door and I knew in no time, Ignatius and I wouldn't be alone anymore. The feeling of belongingness would not be there anymore and I won't be able to do anything but let it be.

I looked at Ignatius and then he looked at me. He put his index finger on his lip and put his left hand on my shoulder and pulled me behind me. I felt a spark when we touched and I was electrified. As I stood behind me I noticed his height. He was taller than me, way taller than me. With his black pair of jeans and white t, he looked good. Whenever he tensed, his back muscles moved, and my god it was a sight worth seeing. Okay, I'll stop fangirling now.

Suddenly the door opened and I saw two-three figures appear. I saw father appearing and I saw my driver and chauffeur trailing behind. My father was still dressed in his suit and pants and he looked dazzled. He looked tired and scared. When his eyes landed on me, his eyes suddenly lit up and for the first time in my life, I saw him happy when he saw me.

"Father," I mumbled and walked towards him. Ignatius did not stop me and I felt him following me.

"What are you doing here? That too with a guy?" Father asked while eyeing Ignatius from head to toe.

"Well, we got stuck in the library and then we couldn't call because there was no electricity and at the same time we left our phones in the lockers," I replied.

"Let's go," he said and pushed me forward and I started walking. I turned to look behind and saw Ignatius behind my father. As we were walking out of the school, I saw the guard look curiously at us but didn't say anything. "I'll have to talk to that principle of yours," he angrily grumbled.

He opened the car and sat on the driver's seat, and I sat next to him. So I guess my chauffeur and driver will wait in school only.

"What about-"

"They'll come back, you're mother and Nanna are worried sick, don't do this again," he said while he pulled the car into the main road. He rolled his window down and looked at Ignatius who was sitting on his bike and had worn his helmet.

"Control your tent there," father said to Ignatius, "I won't hesitate to cut it off."