"I understand. But I want you to have a girl so we can raise her up like us." I looked at Des like she was crazy.

"Like us?! Des I don't wish that upon no child!"

"What's wrong with us?" She giggled. I just laughed and opened the door. Ray and King stood at the door waiting.

"Bout time!" King snapped.

"Shut up King." Des mushed his face. We walked out and down the long hall. While King and Des kept hitting each other Ray and I stood at the back walking at our own pace.

"I think we do good as a team." Ray smirked.

"Yea we do." I smiled.

"We should work with the LAPD. Them niggas ain't got nothing on us." We both laughed. King and Des looked back at us.

"What y'all back here laughing about?" King asked with a raised eye brow.

"You nigga! Now turn around and let me and my new best friend talk." Ray laughed.

"Forget y'all then because Des is my new best friend." King stuck his tongue out and locked arms with Des. Ray and I burst out laughing. They so petty.

*

*

*

*

I lied in bed while King sat at the foot of the bed flipping through the channels.

"So when will we celebrate?" I asked him. The moonlight shined into the balcony bringing a light in the room.

"We said we was gone go walk on Hollywood Boulevard tomorrow." He said stopping the TV on The Wedding Planner.

"I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about celebrating for our new member of the family." I smiled slightly. He looked back at me.

To be honest I don't think King wants a child. I don't blame him. I'm just a spoiled teenager to him. He probably try to make me get an abortion.

"We can celebrate." He said dryly.

"You don't seem excited." I frowned. He stood up and walked to the other side of the bed and got in it.

"I'm excited. I'm just new to this. I never had a child. I never even had a younger sibling to look after." He admitted.

"Me neither. So we both could learn together." I took his hand and placed it on my stomach. His cold hand sent chills down my body.

"I love you so much Starr. I promise I will be there every step of the way with you. You won't ever have to feel like you alone." He kissed my lips softly.

"Remember we used to laugh about those girls in my class that were pregnant at the age of 16,17, and,18?" I asked.

"Don't talk like that. Nobody will judge you. And if I find out it ain't gone be nothing nice!" He assured me.

"So what do you want? A boy or girl?" I rubbed my hands up and down his abs as I lied on my side.

"It don't matter. As long as its with you." He assured me. I couldn't stop smiling.

I love my boyfriend even though we have our moments. He still gone be my ride or die just like back when we were kids. Who would have thought this would be my love, my first, my everything.

"I got a question." He said after a long silence.

"What?" I asked nervously.

"Do you love me?" He asked.

"You know I do King." I smiled.

He just stared at me. It kind of scared me. His eyes scanned every inch of my face as if it was looking to see if I was lying or telling the truth.

"Say something King! You scaring me." I said.

"I love you." He laughed. He sounded like a little kid again when we used to tell each other we loved each other before going to bed.

"I love you too King." I giggled

"Well marry me." He said opening up a box revealing a 20 karat diamond ring. I sat in bed covering my mouth in awe. I tried to hold back the tears but I couldn't.

"Yes baby. I will marry you." I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him. He slipped the ring into the finger and I watched as it sparkled. I could t help but hug him tightly.

How does Starr Jackson sound? I love it. Just like I love the man that's holding me in his arms right now.

---------

Awww Starr and King ❤

Vote

Comment