Chapter 32

King POV

I need to get back home before Ray and Starr do some dumb shit.

"Yo Raul lets cut this meeting short. I got to get home." I stood up from my desk and grabbed my duffel.

"Why homes? It was just getting good." He frowned.

"Cause nigga I got shit to handle in LA that's way important than this illegal shit we doing." I stated a fact. How he take it is up to him.

"What you trying to say homes? My work isn't good enough for you LA niggas?!" He said in his Mexican accent. His body guards pulled their guns out and pointed them towards me.

"Damn." I said under my breath.

"You ain't going nowhere! You gone hand over everything you own including that fine bitch I saw you with!" He smirked. Where did he see Starr!

"Mane I will give you anything your soul desires but the female ain't going nowhere and that's a promise!" I admitted. Raul smacked his lips and shook his head in disappointment.

"I thought we could actually do business together King. Now I see you want to make it harder on everybody." He frowned. As he kept talking I slowly snuck my hand in my pants to get my gun.

"Raul business ain't trying to take everything I worked for playa! That's just being greedy." I quickly pulled my gun out and shot Raul in the head. Before his boys could shoot me I shot both of them twice! I got all his money and my money and left out the building. I hopped in this car I rented out and drove back to the airport.

"Take me back to LA!" I told my private pilot. He nodded. Here I come Starr.

Starr POV

We sat outside the warehouse. It looked empty from the outside. I hope somebody in there.

"Is anybody even here?" Ray asked.

"Got to go in and see." I grabbed the doorknob and opened it.

"Hold up." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back in.

"What?" I frowned at him. He had an unsure look on his face.

"I got a bad feeling about this." He shook his head. I looked into his brown eyes and saw he was unsure about this.

"You want Des back right?" I asked.

"You know I do."

"Well get out and lets blow this spot up." I gave him a warm smile.

"Don't get killed." He joked as he got out.

"Don't you get killed either." I smirked. He grabbed my hand as we ran across the street. This ain't the type of place you just knock on the door. If you do you might get welcomed to three guns pointing towards you.

"Go to the side." Ray whispered. We ran over to the side of the building where there was a dirty window. I rubbed my hand on the glass and looked inside.

"What they in there doing?" Ray whispered.

"I don't see nobody. But I see a room. Looks like a bathroom maybe." I got off my tiptoes and turned towards him.

"A bathroom? What the fuck they got going on in there?" Ray damn near yelled. I had to cover his mouth so we wouldn't get caught.

"Nigga is you trying to get us killed?!" I said through clenched teeth. I removed my hand.

"To hand taste like oranges." He laughed.

"Fuck you Ray." I laughed.

"So how we gone get in?" He asked after a while of just standing here.