Chapter 23

Des POV

I pulled up to my crib. Lord knows I might need this gun when I go in here. I tucked it in the back of my pants. I stepped out and closed the door softly so I won't wake nobody in the neighborhood. I walked up the three steps and unlocked the door. To my surprise wasn't a light on in the house.

"Ma!" I called. There was no sound in the house. The only noise I heard was the air conditioner going. Im glad ain't nobody home. I jogged up to my room and closed the door. I went to my closet and pulled out my shoe box to my Jordan's I just got last week. I took my glow 4's out the box and lined them in the back with my other shoes. I took the gun out and placed it in the box. I slid it back in the closet and closed the door. I stood up and stripped down out my clothes. I could use a bath right now. I walked down the hall and into the bathroom. I turned the water on and made sure I liked the warmth. I stepped in it and let the shower run down my body. I looked down at the scar and saw how ugly it looked. Its not attractive on a girl. I can't even wear a bikini anymore. This scar ruined my perfect hour glass figure. My curvy hips sit out nicely but the scar makes everything so ugly. I leaned my head back in pleasure of the water. I suddenly heard the knob on the door twist. Maybe I'm just tripping....or maybe not. I peaked through the shower curtains and saw Damon leaning in the doorframe smirking.

"What are you doing in here?! You can't be in here?!" I panicked. He wore a devious smirk on his face. Its that same smirk he wore when we saw him at Starr's mom's funeral

"I can be anywhere I please. This my house too." He smirked. I stood there shaking and scared.

"Ma!" I screamed. Damon laughed. His laugh boomed through the bathroom.

"She ain't here Desiree. She gone out with friends." He smirked.

"Leave Damon!" I yelled. He started undressing himself. I tried to hop out the shower and run past him out the bathroom but he grabbed my waist and pulled me back.

"Not so fast baby doll." He chuckled. He pushed me against the sink. The force sent a sharp pain to my stomach. I looked at the pitiful girl that stared back at me. Suddenly I felt a pain from behind me. I knew exactly what he was doing. I screamed and tried to pull away but he was so much stronger than me. He pulled my hair causing my head to lean back closer to his face.

"Good girl." He whispered against my neck. I feel nothing of myself. I feel like shit. He forced himself in and out of my backside while I cried hysterically. He drug me to my room and threw my against the wall. I looked towards the closet where I remember I put the gun.

"If you even attempt to do it I will shoot you with the same gun you put in there!" He threatened. I gulped. How did he even know I put the gun there. I couldn't do anything but cry.

"Des!" I heard someone yell downstairs. It sounds like Ray!

"Ray! I'm in my room!" I yelled. That was the last thing I remembered before Damon struck me across the face.

Ray POV

I passed by her crib and saw the front door open. That's odd. I decided to make myself welcomed and walked in.

"Des!" I called. I could hear her faint voice from a distance.

"Ray! I'm in my room!" She called. Then I heard her whimper. I ran up the stairs as fast as I could. I opened every door. I didn't know where her room was to be honest. Then I stumbled upon a room with purple walls and a queen size bed against the wall. It looks like a girl's room so I assume this is her room.

"Des, baby you okay?" I called. I didn't hear a thing.

"Move any closer and I will kill yo ass playboy!" A deep voice said. I looked in the mirror that stood in front of me and saw Damon standing behind me with a gun on my head.