Chp 119 - Will's POV

FRIDAY

Will haven't even closed the door completely before his mother came running down the stairs.

"Will!"

He stopped his action and waited for her.

"What? Do you want me to keep the door open?"

"Oh, no, you can close it."

He did it, suspicion growing.

"... so why all the rush?"

"Oh. I wanted to talk to you."

This can't be a good sign.

Let me guess, her boyfriend.

I think so?

I KNOW so.

"What did you want to talk to me about, mommy?"

She started to wriggle her fingers.

"Hum, why don't we go to the kitchen. I did grocery today, bought some pudding."

Should we push her now?

Nah, free pudding.

***

Mommy never let me ate three puddings. I know have zero doubts about what she wants to talk about.

"So..."

Will encouraged her.

"So...?"

"You remember I told you about Hal, right?"

"Your boyfriend, yes."

His mother gulped.

Wow, she's really nervous.

I wonder what she's gonna ask.

"I was wondering... about inviting him for dinner, tomorrow night. If that's okay with you!"

What do you say?

Do I have a say in this?

If I say yes and you don't agree, you'll sing enough Beyoncé to give me a headache.

Lady Gaga is more efficient.

So?

Three puddings. I wouldn't have accepted them if I wasn't planning to agree with this.

"Sure, mommy."

He was engulfed in a hug.

"Oh, thank you so much, Will! I'm sure you'll gonna love his kids."

What!?

Wait a second! No one said anything about children! How old? How much? How does she dare to run away after dropping this bomb on my hands? Great mother...

SATURDAY

No.

Come on, it looks good.

No, it doesn't. Take it off and put on something decent. You've been renting my body without paying...

I wish I could evict myself.

... for two months. How haven't you learned anything about fashion? Go for my white pants and pink blouse, I look amazing in those.

Will reached for the white fabric.