Chp 66 - Will's POV

Will's Flashback

On Monday, Will was with his hand on the doorknob.

Are you ready?

Yes.

No turning back now.

I know.

So let's do this.

Will entered the infirmary.

***

OH. MY. GOD. AAAAAAHHHHH, I'M SOOOOO HAPPY, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

I just feel weird. And stop yelling.

It's called fangirling, and I have the right AND the duty to do it now! COME ON! Trevor just kissed me... well, us, on the cheek! Who knew helping at the infirmary could be so good!

It was completely unnecessary! I just gave him a pack of ice to put on his leg, nothing much.

Nothing much!? He pulled his shorts up, showing that AWESOME and MUSCULAR and PERFECT thigh, and put the pack of ice over it. It was a dream! And then he said 'thanks' and gave me a kiss!! I'm sooooo happy! Come on, you're gay, you liked it.

He's not my type.

Right, you like them gothics.

Really? Again?

Wow, amazing, it's only Wednesday and helping here is already paying off.

Do you remember WHY are we here?

Yes, yes, to help me pay for all my sins, blah blah blah, I get it. But please, let me enjoy I silver lining I hadn't considered before now.

Fine, yell all you want.

AAAAAAAHHHHH, I'M SOOOOO HAPPY!

"AAAAAHHHHH, IT HURTS!"

Who dares to interrupt my fangirl moment?

The cheer squad.

My friends! What are they doing here? Oh, I need to tell them about Trevor!

No way I'm letting this tale spread out.

Why not?

Sharon looked up and saw Will standing there.

"Will, thank God! Can you help?"

Will moved to the strawberry blond girl who two other girls from the squad were putting over a stretcher.

"What happened?"

"Beatrice fell from the pyramid. She said to Vanessa she was feeling the start of a cramp on her foot, but Vanessa ignored it and said that if she didn't climbed, she would be kicked out. When Bea was on the top of the pyramid, her cramp hit full force and she fell before anyone could try to hold her"

When Sharon finished telling, she was red with anger. The nurse, Bridget, was already checking Bea's ankle and shaking her head from the bad news she was about to deliver.